20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Get Popups, Coupons, Banners, Sliders, Timers & Email Capture

Verdier Jewelry

Just installed the Bar. Easy set up and Looks great. I look forward to trying out their other tools! YES!

Azucar Dulce

It is easy to use and the banner I made is clear but not annoying to buyers. I am happy.

310fashion

Excellent app. very easy to set up.
Thanks for great job done!

Frame Europe

great app. has a lot of promo options

Aminco

excellent application to inform promotions clients!

Bamboo Challis

Hands down, Zotabox offers some of the most helpful tools for building a store's professional appearance. I was blown away by all of the possibilities. The package is worth every penny.

Altavoz Music

Excellent tools! Great promotional ideas, upsell techniques and social media integration.

Sappatos

really good its very nice and fast

Oricanoe

I started with a free version and ended up to upgrade to a paid - Premium, because the app is a life saver! I highly highly recommend. I have two online stores and used other shopping platforms thus lots of apps. I typically uninstall many of them with various reasons. I feel like I am getting several apps from one! Zota is very easy to set up, extremely versatile, works flawlessly, and most importantly price is reasonable. You can add multiple stores at no additional cost. They continuously launch new functions and improve the app. I've asked a few tweaks and changes and they did the changes within 1-2 days. I don't write reviews, but Zota is an awesome app that deserves 6-stars. I am grateful that I found this app.

Life Is Messy And Brilliant

I needed a bar that would stay on the top, even when my readers scrolled up or down. This app is easy to use and easy to set up. I have tried the coupon code boxes and other tools with great success. I use this plugin on my Wordpress website and Shopify store, I highly recommend it!