Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

Cyclone FPV

This app does an excellent job of allowing me to place the most important sales events and other notices right in front of my customer's screen when they enter our website. It does exactly what I wanted and then so much more. Worth every penny.

Wellquest Air Purifiers

We used this app to improve sales. The app is absolutely stuffed with features and offers a slick, intuitive and clean interface. Love it, so far.

Dancewear For You

Just added a COVID header bar to my web site - so quick and easy to use! Would highly recommend to anyone.

The Nothing But Company

The customer service and response is fantastic. I had a challenge getting it to do what I needed but the folks at Zotabox made it happen. Well Done!

Kowacash.com

I use this app to add some interaction with my visitors. It works very well and i am happy with it. I recommand this app.

AJ Craft Supplies

Was told by the CEO of this app that they don’t provide any support to those on their free plan and that I’d have to upgrade and pay them to get any help! I thought that was quite rude. Especially coming from the founder itself.

June 29, 2020

I am sorry you thought my reply was rude. I only mentioned it after supporting you (for free) and after you asked the same question twice.

You have been using our free tools for a long time (and benefited from them).

We have also never charged you for our support even though we have discontinued our free plans.

We see you still are continuing to use our free tools (that we have discontinued) and we wish you the best with your online store.

EDNA MADERA | Studio

Welcome Header Bar helped me promote discount codes and free shipping options, making it easier to communicate added value to my customers. Love it.

Brooklyn Copper Cookware

Could not be easier to use, allows me to steer attention where I need it on the site and definitely gets attention.

A YOUnique Boutique

I simply LOVE this app!!
I look forward to seeing the results of using it in my store grow my business which I am sure it will do :)
ayouniqueboutique.com

knewkey

Really recommend this app. I have tried other free apps, their bar will overlap my navigation on the top while Welcome header bar won't. What's more, Welcome header bar has many practical functions like easy pop-up and it is easy to use. This app doesn't offer free plan but you will find it worth to pay. It can be used for 5 websites. As I have more than 1 websites, I found it really awesome to pay one app and get all websites all set

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45