20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Get Popups, Coupons, Banners, Sliders, Timers & Email Capture

Lifestyle by Leo

After using the free trial I upgraded so that I can use the app for both my websites. I needed to link the 2 websites and asked for help on theeir Live Chat, and BOOM it was done in a flash for me! THANKS!
As for the App.. Love how easy it is to edit and add mulitple tools. I mainly us the pop up for coupons, and also heading bar that informs customers about offers. Fantastic for the price!

MCA Group ©

Great app, very interesting features and very reactiv support.
We like it
(MCA Group, from South France)

Manor House Sinks

Great app - we use it in multiple campaigns to increase conversions specifically with header bars - awesome support staff too

SOUL’YS®

Easy to use and very enjoyable, thank you for creating this app for us. SOULYS greatly appreciates all you do!

April 23, 2021

Thank you. very much. We hope you enjoy your Zotabox tools and they bring your much success.

Bubble Belly moms | babies | kids

Good app! Works for our business needs. Great Customer Service! Always quick response when we need.

April 23, 2021

Thank you kindly. We hope you continue to enjoy your Zotabox tools.

Absolutely Fabulous at Home

This is a simple to use app, effective, and free, which is appreciated. I use it to change up our landing page on a regular basis.

April 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We currently don't offer a free plan (but have kept the free plan for our old merchants). We hope you continue to enjoy your Zotabox tools. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvement.

More Natural Healing

Love this app and how it helps us in so many ways; their team is also always responsive to questions or issues that I might have.

April 13, 2021

Thank you very much. Keep the questions coming. We enjoy serving our customers.

sweatWELLth

Their product is amazing. There are many features that can be scheduled, url redirects and it's very very easy to use. There are many other features which we haven't even taken advantage of yet. Works well and very responsive on support issues.

April 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We hope you have had the chance to check out our new embeddable tools such as banners, videos and timers. Have a great day

MadeOn Skin Care

Loving it! It's perfect for our 12 Days of Christmas Sale since I can schedule the headers. I appreciate how easy it is to use and that it works great across both computers and mobile devices.

Doorbird Intercom

Quick and efficient, it just works and is easy to configure. Then if you want to further tweak your promo, you can drill down further in settings.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46