Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

Jewellery By Linda B

This is a great app. You not only get the Welcome Header bar in the free tools pack but lots of other useful tools. You can customise them too. It's so easy to use. The 'after sales' service is second to none. Would definitely recommend.

Love Animals Jewelry

Great tools and so easy to use! The header bar and all the freebies are great to work with to enhance your site!

What Do I Buy Him

Customer service was super quick to sort out my issue of the header cutting off my logo. Happy as now

Kuvacanvas

Flawless, super easy. You've nailed it with ease of use and features.

Candq

Loving it, really good App, lots you can do with it

My Aquarium Box Supplies

easy to use tool for promoting coupon codes, looks good

Gift Ideas Hut

Zotabox is an awesome, easy to use suite of apps. Lots of Free tools to promote your new website. Also have paid apps as well.
I would give a 5*

The Cooks Marketplace

We're using the promo bar with a top-fixed position to keep our Free Shipping banner at the top of the site on desktop and mobile. We've had a few hiccups, but Zotabox has been very responsive and has fixed the issue within 48 hours on both occasions.

Medford House

This app is Great I love it, as a beginner it really makes things easy.

Marc Marc Skin Care

Very easy to use! I like the display options, you can choose when to display the pop up and for how long. Game changer