20+ Promotional Sales Tools

Pop up, Banner, Contact Us Form, Countdown Timer, Sale Coupons

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Asphaltgold

Location Germany

Intuitive UX, super easy to use since they offer all necessary kinds of promo banner types and great display settings and features like timing, countdowns, styling, location-based settings, etc. The support is super kind and fast as well. Had such a great experience - Paul fixed all our issues within minutes. Highly recommend Zotabar and their lovely support.

July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. I personally did not fix the issues but our support technical team are the best. Let us know if you have any other issues or questions. Have a great day.

Healthier Elements

This is a really great tool for customizing banner promotions based on specific brands (versus the stock header bar that is static across all pages). It allows you to set active start and end times for the banner to appear which is great and works very well. Super happy with it!

June 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

Wonderful Vita

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is definitely I used the most easy way and professional to design and promote my store, especially the service support is so quickly with polite manner to guide me how to set up well. Got really nice experience, thanks Paul!!

June 18, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. We are here to answer any questions you may have. We wish you the best with your online store.

SALTEES

I've tried A LOT of different e-mail POP ups and top bar displays but I've never seen such a futuristic looking display that is so aesthetically pleasing that it looks like I spent thousands developing my website!

June 5, 2021

Thank you kindly for your nice review. We do take great pride in the quality of the tools we create for our merchants. We hope that you are very successful with our tools and see our promo idea page for successful promotional ideas.

HODL-TEE

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love this app! Literally is the best price vs conversion of all the apps we have and have tried. The support is amazing!

June 2, 2021

Thank you kindly for your nice review. We wish you the best with your online store and promotions.

MIRELL’S - Timepieces & Jewels

Excellent and speedy customer service! I have made multiple requests for changes and customizations and they are usually accomplished in less than 24 hours by their technical support team. Very satisfied with their technology and service!

May 29, 2021

Thank you Mirelle for your kind review. We wish you success with your online store and hope our tools help you with that success.

Petland Canada

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app is very easy to use. love it. Would recommend to any store to use. Very intuitive. give it a try.

May 29, 2021

Thank you very much. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience with our tools more enjoyable. Have a great day.

Sugar Baby Swimwear

Fairly easy to use, once you navigate around a bit...especially for a newbie like me. I like it so far! Worth trying for a free trial

May 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. Be sure to see our promo idea page for ideas for your promotions. We wish you the best with your online store.

Lifestyle by Leo

After using the free trial I upgraded so that I can use the app for both my websites. I needed to link the 2 websites and asked for help on theeir Live Chat, and BOOM it was done in a flash for me! THANKS!
As for the App.. Love how easy it is to edit and add mulitple tools. I mainly us the pop up for coupons, and also heading bar that informs customers about offers. Fantastic for the price!

MCA Group ©

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app, very interesting features and very reactiv support.
We like it
(MCA Group, from South France)