20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools | Reviews

by Zotabox

Popups, Banners, Coupons, Contact Us Form, Timers, Headers etc

Petland Canada

This app is very easy to use. love it. Would recommend to any store to use. Very intuitive. give it a try.

May 29, 2021

Thank you very much. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience with our tools more enjoyable. Have a great day.

Sugar Baby Swimwear

Fairly easy to use, once you navigate around a bit...especially for a newbie like me. I like it so far! Worth trying for a free trial

May 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. Be sure to see our promo idea page for ideas for your promotions. We wish you the best with your online store.

Lifestyle by Leo

After using the free trial I upgraded so that I can use the app for both my websites. I needed to link the 2 websites and asked for help on theeir Live Chat, and BOOM it was done in a flash for me! THANKS!
As for the App.. Love how easy it is to edit and add mulitple tools. I mainly us the pop up for coupons, and also heading bar that informs customers about offers. Fantastic for the price!

MCA Group ©

Great app, very interesting features and very reactiv support.
We like it
(MCA Group, from South France)

Manor House Sinks

Great app - we use it in multiple campaigns to increase conversions specifically with header bars - awesome support staff too

SOUL’YS®

Easy to use and very enjoyable, thank you for creating this app for us. SOULYS greatly appreciates all you do!

April 23, 2021

Thank you. very much. We hope you enjoy your Zotabox tools and they bring your much success.

More Natural Healing

Love this app and how it helps us in so many ways; their team is also always responsive to questions or issues that I might have.

April 13, 2021

Thank you very much. Keep the questions coming. We enjoy serving our customers.

sweatWELLth

Their product is amazing. There are many features that can be scheduled, url redirects and it's very very easy to use. There are many other features which we haven't even taken advantage of yet. Works well and very responsive on support issues.

April 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We hope you have had the chance to check out our new embeddable tools such as banners, videos and timers. Have a great day

MadeOn Skin Care

Loving it! It's perfect for our 12 Days of Christmas Sale since I can schedule the headers. I appreciate how easy it is to use and that it works great across both computers and mobile devices.

Doorbird Intercom

Quick and efficient, it just works and is easy to configure. Then if you want to further tweak your promo, you can drill down further in settings.