20+ Promotional Sales Tools

Pop up, Banner, Contact Us Form, Countdown Timer, Sale Coupons

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Wonderful Vita

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is definitely I used the most easy way and professional to design and promote my store, especially the service support is so quickly with polite manner to guide me how to set up well. Got really nice experience, thanks Paul!!

June 18, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. We are here to answer any questions you may have. We wish you the best with your online store.

SALTEES

I've tried A LOT of different e-mail POP ups and top bar displays but I've never seen such a futuristic looking display that is so aesthetically pleasing that it looks like I spent thousands developing my website!

June 5, 2021

Thank you kindly for your nice review. We do take great pride in the quality of the tools we create for our merchants. We hope that you are very successful with our tools and see our promo idea page for successful promotional ideas.

HODL-TEE

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love this app! Literally is the best price vs conversion of all the apps we have and have tried. The support is amazing!

June 2, 2021

Thank you kindly for your nice review. We wish you the best with your online store and promotions.

MIRELL’S - Timepieces & Jewels

Excellent and speedy customer service! I have made multiple requests for changes and customizations and they are usually accomplished in less than 24 hours by their technical support team. Very satisfied with their technology and service!

May 29, 2021

Thank you Mirelle for your kind review. We wish you success with your online store and hope our tools help you with that success.

Petland Canada

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app is very easy to use. love it. Would recommend to any store to use. Very intuitive. give it a try.

May 29, 2021

Thank you very much. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience with our tools more enjoyable. Have a great day.

Sugar Baby Swimwear

Fairly easy to use, once you navigate around a bit...especially for a newbie like me. I like it so far! Worth trying for a free trial

May 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. Be sure to see our promo idea page for ideas for your promotions. We wish you the best with your online store.

Lifestyle by Leo

After using the free trial I upgraded so that I can use the app for both my websites. I needed to link the 2 websites and asked for help on theeir Live Chat, and BOOM it was done in a flash for me! THANKS!
As for the App.. Love how easy it is to edit and add mulitple tools. I mainly us the pop up for coupons, and also heading bar that informs customers about offers. Fantastic for the price!

MCA Group ©

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app, very interesting features and very reactiv support.
We like it
(MCA Group, from South France)

Manor House Sinks

Great app - we use it in multiple campaigns to increase conversions specifically with header bars - awesome support staff too

SOUL’YS®

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to use and very enjoyable, thank you for creating this app for us. SOULYS greatly appreciates all you do!

April 23, 2021

Thank you. very much. We hope you enjoy your Zotabox tools and they bring your much success.