20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 24, 2021

This app is very easy to use and if I have an issue my email is answered quickly. I would recommend this app.

Blueberi Boutique
Zotabox replied October 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We love it when merchants use our tools to improve their store's performance. Have a great day.

October 24, 2021

This app has been a huge help. I love popups and the header bar. These tools help us to reach our customers with important messages we don't want them to miss. Strongly recommend. They also have amazing customer support. Do yourself a favor and give them a try! We have been using this app for 4 years, and never had any issues

Performance Meal Prep
Zotabox replied October 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We love our long term merchants. We wish you much success with your online store. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day.

September 10, 2021

This app is super easy to use and easy to navigate on. So far I'm on the free trial, but I really like how it spiced up my website and how much you can add to your site with just this one app! You can add different banners and tools for different countries which is a MUST for me! I will continue to use this after my trial period!

LIVI BEAUTY
Norway
Time spent using app: 6 days
Zotabox replied October 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We love to hear merchants having success and increasing their sales with our tools. We wish you much success with your online store. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

July 2, 2021

Intuitive UX, super easy to use since they offer all necessary kinds of promo banner types and great display settings and features like timing, countdowns, styling, location-based settings, etc. The support is super kind and fast as well. Had such a great experience - Paul fixed all our issues within minutes. Highly recommend Zotabar and their lovely support.

Asphaltgold
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Zotabox replied July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. I personally did not fix the issues but our support technical team are the best. Let us know if you have any other issues or questions. Have a great day.

June 18, 2021

This is a really great tool for customizing banner promotions based on specific brands (versus the stock header bar that is static across all pages). It allows you to set active start and end times for the banner to appear which is great and works very well. Super happy with it!

Healthier Elements
Time spent using app: 28 days
Zotabox replied June 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

June 7, 2021

This app is definitely I used the most easy way and professional to design and promote my store, especially the service support is so quickly with polite manner to guide me how to set up well. Got really nice experience, thanks Paul!!

Wonderful Vita
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Zotabox replied June 18, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. We are here to answer any questions you may have. We wish you the best with your online store.

June 5, 2021

I've tried A LOT of different e-mail POP ups and top bar displays but I've never seen such a futuristic looking display that is so aesthetically pleasing that it looks like I spent thousands developing my website!

SALTEES
Time spent using app: 9 months
Zotabox replied June 5, 2021

Thank you kindly for your nice review. We do take great pride in the quality of the tools we create for our merchants. We hope that you are very successful with our tools and see our promo idea page for successful promotional ideas.

June 1, 2021

Love this app! Literally is the best price vs conversion of all the apps we have and have tried. The support is amazing!

HODL-TEE
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Zotabox replied June 2, 2021

Thank you kindly for your nice review. We wish you the best with your online store and promotions.

May 28, 2021

Excellent and speedy customer service! I have made multiple requests for changes and customizations and they are usually accomplished in less than 24 hours by their technical support team. Very satisfied with their technology and service!

MIRELL’S - Timepieces & Jewels
Time spent using app: 15 days
Zotabox replied May 29, 2021

Thank you Mirelle for your kind review. We wish you success with your online store and hope our tools help you with that success.

May 28, 2021

This app is very easy to use. love it. Would recommend to any store to use. Very intuitive. give it a try.

Petland Canada
Zotabox replied May 29, 2021

Thank you very much. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience with our tools more enjoyable. Have a great day.