Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

CHprice

It is really good app very usefull i found answers to my 90% of questions about more effective header to have with details and marketing tools etc. Thank you

GrowTech Garden

I've only used the header bars so far but it works great and simple to use. Great tools for the price.

Sierra Sage

This app is great if you only need a basic tool or if you have experience with web development but not great anywhere in-between. It has many tools in it's toolbox but they don't seem to be optimized for responsive design. If that is something you want then they provide a place to add custom CSS on all tools and custom HTML on some as well as ways to access the tools via Javascript on your site.

March 1, 2019

Hi Sierra, thank you for your review. Our tools ARE responsive. Can you tell us where you had any issues, what tool you are using and what device and browser you were using. We have not had any other issues with responsiveness. We look forward to your reply at customerservice@zotabox.com

Reilly-Chance Collection

I use the Welcome Header Bar to announce all my Events and Sales! It is SUPER easy to use, gives several different varieties, and is always dependable. I highly recommend this to anyone with a Shopify site!

Wisegets

Nice! amazing app!

ONVY Motorsport

Easiest app to use, used several other apps before but this one worked best with both mobile and computer. Outstanding support!

Jake's Styles

The Welcome Header Bar is a very good addition to my website. The ability to preview, adjust, then readjust as needed was very easy. For someone like me who was new to websites, I was very pleased with this app. Their other add-ons like the ability to have quick popups were very easy to understand as well. If you are looking for a great thing to use, then definitely use this app, it is a great help!

Elite Growing

Works well with lots of good functions. My only complaint is that it doesn't load at the same time as the page so there is a drop in the page after a couple of seconds.

ApexArtPrints

Easy to use, looks alright and the developer support is really great. I only wish there were a few more styles of banner to choose from, and the free ones are all super plain. All in all pretty great though.

ScottyMakesStuff

It does the basics well and if you want a bit more functionality you can upgrade to the paid version though we've never needed to. Nothing to complain about with this app. Solid.