20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Popups, Banners, Discount Coupons, Header Bars, Timers & More

Useful Rubbish

Very useful for promoting deals in real time

Firevswater

I used it for this site www.elegantwaterfeatures.com

Made Of Sundays 2

Part of a bigger suite of upsell/marketing apps. We have found the zotabox app suite to work well for our needs. A few more customization options would be nice to have, but all-in-all a good service.

Soze Squared

Good app app! I love the customizable features.

Creators Cup Coffee

This feature should really be part of Shopify for free, but Zotabox makes this free and easy so overall it is a good app!

Kali Education

The free version works perfectly for what I require I'm sure the paid tools might be more useful for me at a later date but I would fully recommend for something that's so quick and easy to set up.

A1 Range Hoods

Just started using it but I like all the different options it gives you for notifications. Was using a bar before that was only good for shipping alerts.

Simply Home Bars

Very good Header Bar, although I can't change the features on a mobile phone, and there is a Zotabox logo and link on the bar.

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

The Welcome Header Bar is doing just what I needed, away to let customers know about featured items or notices about sale discounts ending,
Easy to install, works great.

Tony M
ltmendeavorsgifts.com

Retro Reclaimations

The app was easy to use and integrate but was not what I was searching for.