Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

ONVY Motorsport

Easiest app to use, used several other apps before but this one worked best with both mobile and computer. Outstanding support!

Jake's Styles

The Welcome Header Bar is a very good addition to my website. The ability to preview, adjust, then readjust as needed was very easy. For someone like me who was new to websites, I was very pleased with this app. Their other add-ons like the ability to have quick popups were very easy to understand as well. If you are looking for a great thing to use, then definitely use this app, it is a great help!

Elite Growing

Works well with lots of good functions. My only complaint is that it doesn't load at the same time as the page so there is a drop in the page after a couple of seconds.

ScottyMakesStuff

It does the basics well and if you want a bit more functionality you can upgrade to the paid version though we've never needed to. Nothing to complain about with this app. Solid.

Queenral

It's great, with many functions, i love it.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fortnitegamer

this app is amazing...............................................................................................

Neighborhood Shopping

I am using this app in my online store. It works awesome. I am very satisfied with the performance of this app. Online stores are required to use this nice app.

musluv.com

Love this app - easy to use and free. Very intuitive with a good range of customisations. Very easy to update with new promos.

IWantAllThese

Simple and easy to use. Totally free to use and looks amazing on my store. Thank you very much. You should try this. Its great for announcing offers or deals happening.

We've only recently installed the free version of this app but it was easy to set up and we were pleased with the level of personalisation available, for a free version.
We did have a display conflict with the header of our theme but their support says to let them know of such and they will resolve within 24 hours. So, we let them know and, allowing for the fact that I messaged them over the weekend, they resolved the issue within 24 hours - fantastic!
Early days but so far we'd recommend this app and the developers.