20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 20, 2021

Fairly easy to use, once you navigate around a bit...especially for a newbie like me. I like it so far! Worth trying for a free trial

Sugar Baby Swimwear
Time spent using app: 15 days
Zotabox replied May 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for your review. Be sure to see our promo idea page for ideas for your promotions. We wish you the best with your online store.

May 15, 2021

After using the free trial I upgraded so that I can use the app for both my websites. I needed to link the 2 websites and asked for help on theeir Live Chat, and BOOM it was done in a flash for me! THANKS!
As for the App.. Love how easy it is to edit and add mulitple tools. I mainly us the pop up for coupons, and also heading bar that informs customers about offers. Fantastic for the price!

Lifestyle by Leo
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 4, 2021

Great app, very interesting features and very reactiv support.
We like it
(MCA Group, from South France)

MCA Group ©
France
May 4, 2021

Great app - we use it in multiple campaigns to increase conversions specifically with header bars - awesome support staff too

Manor House Sinks
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 23, 2021

Easy to use and very enjoyable, thank you for creating this app for us. SOULYS greatly appreciates all you do!

SOUL’YS®
Time spent using app: 1 day
Zotabox replied April 23, 2021

Thank you. very much. We hope you enjoy your Zotabox tools and they bring your much success.

April 13, 2021

Love this app and how it helps us in so many ways; their team is also always responsive to questions or issues that I might have.

More Natural Healing
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Zotabox replied April 13, 2021

Thank you very much. Keep the questions coming. We enjoy serving our customers.

March 2, 2021

Their product is amazing. There are many features that can be scheduled, url redirects and it's very very easy to use. There are many other features which we haven't even taken advantage of yet. Works well and very responsive on support issues.

sweatWELLth
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Zotabox replied April 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We hope you have had the chance to check out our new embeddable tools such as banners, videos and timers. Have a great day

December 1, 2020

Loving it! It's perfect for our 12 Days of Christmas Sale since I can schedule the headers. I appreciate how easy it is to use and that it works great across both computers and mobile devices.

MadeOn Skin Care
November 25, 2020

Quick and efficient, it just works and is easy to configure. Then if you want to further tweak your promo, you can drill down further in settings.

Doorbird Intercom
November 25, 2020

This app does an excellent job of allowing me to place the most important sales events and other notices right in front of my customer's screen when they enter our website. It does exactly what I wanted and then so much more. Worth every penny.

Cyclone FPV
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Zotabox replied November 25, 2020

Thank you kindly for your review. We hope you enjoy your Zotabox tools. Have a happy holidays.