20+ Promotional Sales Tools

Pop up, Banner, Contact Us Form, Countdown Timer, Sale Coupons

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Material Immaterial Studio

The best App, seamless integration

Haulibrown

Quick and easy to use. Thank you!

Flxkit

one of the few applications that will blow your mind and exceed your expectations, even paid plan is value for money, must have I believe

Patio And Pizza

Works great - added notification bar and it looks good on all platforms. Also, added phone number so it will show up on mobile devices.

Latiendavenezolana

Extremely straightforward to use. I wish it were easier to default to the font I already use in the rest of my store, though.

Outdoor Republic

Great easy to use toolbar for my clothing website Arura. I have not tried any of the other features yet, but had this setup in a minute or so. I like being able to match the colors on my current website. It allows for a very clean look.

Potter French

I just love this Welcome header bar developed by Zotabox! Can't believe its free! Looks brilliant and the fact you can customize it is awesome!

Thanks Zotabox...you guys Rock!!

Gaya Korner

Very easy to use and most importantly it's free!!

Beecause

I love the header bar! It is easy to be seen, is adjustable in color and size and it clearly announces to my visitors that their shipping is free if they spend a certain amount. Shows up at the top of each page and is a gentle reminder. Great app with other free apps available with it. Nice job Zotabox!

Silver Tulip Designs

Works as expected and easy to set up! Had it up and running within minutes.