20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Get Popups, Coupons, Banners, Sliders, Timers & Email Capture

Glamourflare

Great app, easy to install and to use. Thank you.

Thephotogifts

Got this app yesterday only, and already loving it ...
I have also installed "live chat" from Zotabox ... They are free, that doesn't mean they are feature-less and that is the best part of this.
They are both too good for a new store like mine.

Thanks for this give-away.
Lots of luck to the Team.

Cheers !!!

Material Immaterial Studio

The best App, seamless integration

Haulibrown

Quick and easy to use. Thank you!

Flxkit

one of the few applications that will blow your mind and exceed your expectations, even paid plan is value for money, must have I believe

Patio And Pizza

Works great - added notification bar and it looks good on all platforms. Also, added phone number so it will show up on mobile devices.

Latiendavenezolana

Extremely straightforward to use. I wish it were easier to default to the font I already use in the rest of my store, though.

Outdoor Republic

Great easy to use toolbar for my clothing website Arura. I have not tried any of the other features yet, but had this setup in a minute or so. I like being able to match the colors on my current website. It allows for a very clean look.

Potter French

I just love this Welcome header bar developed by Zotabox! Can't believe its free! Looks brilliant and the fact you can customize it is awesome!

Thanks Zotabox...you guys Rock!!

Gaya Korner

Very easy to use and most importantly it's free!!