20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Get Popups, Coupons, Banners, Sliders, Timers & Email Capture

Gaya Korner

Very easy to use and most importantly it's free!!

Beecause

I love the header bar! It is easy to be seen, is adjustable in color and size and it clearly announces to my visitors that their shipping is free if they spend a certain amount. Shows up at the top of each page and is a gentle reminder. Great app with other free apps available with it. Nice job Zotabox!

Silver Tulip Designs

Works as expected and easy to set up! Had it up and running within minutes.

Shapeandbake

Super Simple and easy to install.

My Bird House

I love this app! I use the countdown timer and it has noticeably increased my conversions. Easy to customize and a looks great.

Kali Education

The free version works perfectly for what I require I'm sure the paid tools might be more useful for me at a later date but I would fully recommend for something that's so quick and easy to set up.

Online Shoppers Store

I love this Welcome Bar. Just great for my store and VERY easy installation. Thank you! It deserves five stars!!!

Dj Drops 24 7

Fantastic App! Perfect for displaying important updates or promoting deals/discounts. Would highly recommend.

A1 Range Hoods

Just started using it but I like all the different options it gives you for notifications. Was using a bar before that was only good for shipping alerts.

Necessitiesss

I would definitely recommend Welcome Header Bar! Easy to use! Thank you Zotabox!