20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Get Popups, Coupons, Banners, Sliders, Timers & Email Capture

Nellie Mae

Love it. Ease of use. Does what it promises. No gimmicks. No Hassle. Would recommend to anyone!

Havren

I would recommend this app for anyone looking to add a promotional bar to the top of their website in a quick and easy way. They only issue I have is the zotabox logo that appears in the banner. As we are a new shop we can't afford $12.99 a month to remove this. All in all though a super app!

Caribbean Sea Salts

Love this app!! Just what I was looking for!

Sexyrealsexdolls

Great tool for conversions! must have! best tool for urgency and building trust with your customers. Perfect to do promos!

Kitchen Social Club

Easy to use and effective, I set up everthing in 5 minutes. Amazing app highly recommended

Cob Grow Light

Nice bar that is free with a catchy CTA button that can be used for different things. We use it to get people to request an estimate for LED lighting but may also send them to product promo pages, newsletter optin pages, catalogue downloads, and so on. Overall a great and handy app that is better to have than not have!

Fairybellskart

Highly Recommended!

Awesome App! It has feature to complete website to be more user friendly!

Very Prompt & Supportive Team!

Top Gear Sunglasses

Nice, free app. No option to remove the logo is a bit annoying, but adding this line to your theme's CSS/SCSS.liquid file should hide it:

#spb-information-bar > div.spb-logo {
display: none !important;
}

Wild And Whimsical Things

The Promo bar did exactly what I needed it to do and for free! I had a quote for $250 to make a banner that was customisable so I could notify of shipping deals or if we were on holiday. Easy to use and customisable. Thanks for making it easy!

Seal International

Easy to set up. good job. Keep it up