20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Popups, Banners, Coupons, Contact Us Form, Timers, Headers etc

Ukie Style

Absolutely awesome!
I was looking for a hello bar. Instead got social buttons, testimonials, promotion, FB live chat, and more. Love it!

Zigzev

I really like all of the features and the ability to make full customizations. I don't see much of a point in purchasing the premium features for now but the free features are great!

Havetaste

Works as advertised. Thanks!

havetaste.com

Lucky Obsession

It's a great product and works very well. Thank you

Jm Imports

Excellent!!!!!!

I was using another app on shopify called the "Welcome Bar", I think, and it was horrible. Wouldn't show up unless someone emptied all their cache forever and they didn't even try to fix that. So this was a most pleasant and much appreciated surprise at how beautifully it worked. I will look into their other apps now.

Ameego

simple app. cannot get easier than this.

The Treasured

I tried a few before this one and this is by far the easiest and most customisable free promo bar.

My Canine

Does it exactly what it says on the tin and the user interface is CLEAN. If you're looking for a Hello Bar type app then this is the one.

Everyline Designs

Really great plus it's free! Easy to use as well.

The Classic Woman

What a wonderful APP, it does just what it says and I love it! You can't go wrong.. get yours today! PLUS, It's FREE!
Ran M CEO