20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Get Popups, Coupons, Banners, Sliders, Timers & Email Capture

Devotedwellbeing

Easy to use & customise, helps get my important messages out.

Buy It Sa

Was super easy to install unlike other ones like the Free shipping bar by another developer which had me in a fit of apoplexy after failing to see any banner after multiple tries .Thank you guys for delivering what the description promised, nothing fancy but effective will definitely try your products again

Zealo Apparel

Can't complain for a free service. It's simple to use, no coding required, customisable, and the customer service is excellent. I did receive a lot of promotional emails at the beginning (first day or two) but they seem to have stopped now so that's ok. Totally recommend.

Natures Batch

Extremely easy to use! Would recommend to anyone :)

Pond Plants Online

Very easy to install and looks great! Thank you!

Southern Grace Outfitters

Uh... lets say this, this was super easy took me less than 2 minutes to have it up and customized to my store. Highly recommend, I can let my customers know about my free shipping so easy now :)

Purayati

Just started using this app on my website! Works perfectly and its free! Would have been even better if we could put two Banners. One on top and one at the bottom!
Edit : This app comes with a lot more useful tools! Using some now like the social buttons.

The Taser Store

Just installed this app today for my online store and it works great so far and love all the features and many options that can help to convert my visitors into buyers!

Stewart Floor Llc

This is an excellent free tool worth having. It is easy to use and gets the job done.

Partyandprintables

Love the app! It's easy to use and what we were looking for. Thank you!