Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

Undz

LOVE.
what we were looking for .

Ananyas Fashions

First I would like to tell my hearfelt Thanks to the Zotabox. Such a wonderful app. Its just been 2 hours since I bought the app. I am already loving it. I haven't considered offering few things like promotional banner, social media chat, etc., in my website until before I bought this app. Setting up the promotional banner, social media chat button was very easy and quick. You can see my website for the proof of this testimony- www.ekaika.com.au I will post another review once I research more usefulness about this cool app!

Aromatherapynaturals

I tested other apps for a discount bar and did not like them. I really love this app. I love the fact that it can be totally customized! With other apps the customization was so limited. Thank you.

Oupicorer

Very easy to use and seems efficient (still to receive clients feedback). Thx !

Harrison Co

Excellent App. Very simple and easy to set up. Very reliable and works well on mobile devices.

Beauty Time Deals

Amazing App, lots of features to play with. Very helpful for you website appearance. Highly recommend!

Temples And Markets

Took less than 2 minutes to install and customise. Looks great on my site. Can't wait to see the results. Thanks guys.
And I'm so happy you're based in Hanoi, Vietnam. My site showcases gorgeous products from S.E. Asia including Vietnam!!! Cam on.

Art Pillows

Just what I wanted. Perfecto!

Divine Leather Usa

We have Promo bar, Contact US form and Face Book chat. Promo Bar and Contact US form are working very well. We have not use Face Book chat much but it will also be good. All these apps which we have are free. Nothing can be better then free. Its hard to believe that Zotabox is offering all these apps free of charge. The interface and integration of there apps to our store was straight forward. We highly recommend this company and there product. Keep it up all the good work.

Ukie Style

Absolutely awesome!
I was looking for a hello bar. Instead got social buttons, testimonials, promotion, FB live chat, and more. Love it!