20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

by Zotabox

Get Popups, Coupons, Banners, Sliders, Timers & Email Capture

Partyandprintables

Love the app! It's easy to use and what we were looking for. Thank you!

J J Distribution

Exactly what I was looking for! thank you so much!

Celyne

very easy to use , but how can i remove the app logo on the left? it's not professional to show it on my site.—-————need a paid version to remove the logo.

Godspeed Innovative

Amazing app. User friendly and easy to install. Useful features. Greatly enhanced the look of my store. Highly recommended!

Europabay

Does exactly what is says on the tin and then some more! Very useful app, Plenty of features. too easy to use! Crispy, clean interface. Made my social media end of things a breeze and has already in one week given me approx 200 likes on Facebook. Cheers guys, keep up the great work.

Phoenixandbeau

A great little app and exactly what I was after. Easy to use and fully functional. Tapped in my copy, saved and boom(!) it was live on my website. Thanks folks.

Undz

LOVE.
what we were looking for .

Ananyas Fashions

First I would like to tell my hearfelt Thanks to the Zotabox. Such a wonderful app. Its just been 2 hours since I bought the app. I am already loving it. I haven't considered offering few things like promotional banner, social media chat, etc., in my website until before I bought this app. Setting up the promotional banner, social media chat button was very easy and quick. You can see my website for the proof of this testimony- www.ekaika.com.au I will post another review once I research more usefulness about this cool app!

Aromatherapynaturals

I tested other apps for a discount bar and did not like them. I really love this app. I love the fact that it can be totally customized! With other apps the customization was so limited. Thank you.

Oupicorer

Very easy to use and seems efficient (still to receive clients feedback). Thx !