Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

Art Pillows

Just what I wanted. Perfecto!

Divine Leather Usa

We have Promo bar, Contact US form and Face Book chat. Promo Bar and Contact US form are working very well. We have not use Face Book chat much but it will also be good. All these apps which we have are free. Nothing can be better then free. Its hard to believe that Zotabox is offering all these apps free of charge. The interface and integration of there apps to our store was straight forward. We highly recommend this company and there product. Keep it up all the good work.

Ukie Style

Absolutely awesome!
I was looking for a hello bar. Instead got social buttons, testimonials, promotion, FB live chat, and more. Love it!

Zigzev

I really like all of the features and the ability to make full customizations. I don't see much of a point in purchasing the premium features for now but the free features are great!

Havetaste

Works as advertised. Thanks!

havetaste.com

Lucky Obsession

It's a great product and works very well. Thank you

Jm Imports

Excellent!!!!!!

I was using another app on shopify called the "Welcome Bar", I think, and it was horrible. Wouldn't show up unless someone emptied all their cache forever and they didn't even try to fix that. So this was a most pleasant and much appreciated surprise at how beautifully it worked. I will look into their other apps now.

Ameego

simple app. cannot get easier than this.

The Treasured

I tried a few before this one and this is by far the easiest and most customisable free promo bar.

My Canine

Does it exactly what it says on the tin and the user interface is CLEAN. If you're looking for a Hello Bar type app then this is the one.