Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

Aminco

excellent application to inform promotions clients!

Bamboo Challis

Hands down, Zotabox offers some of the most helpful tools for building a store's professional appearance. I was blown away by all of the possibilities. The package is worth every penny.

Altavoz Music

Excellent tools! Great promotional ideas, upsell techniques and social media integration.

Sappatos

really good its very nice and fast

Oricanoe

I started with a free version and ended up to upgrade to a paid - Premium, because the app is a life saver! I highly highly recommend. I have two online stores and used other shopping platforms thus lots of apps. I typically uninstall many of them with various reasons. I feel like I am getting several apps from one! Zota is very easy to set up, extremely versatile, works flawlessly, and most importantly price is reasonable. You can add multiple stores at no additional cost. They continuously launch new functions and improve the app. I've asked a few tweaks and changes and they did the changes within 1-2 days. I don't write reviews, but Zota is an awesome app that deserves 6-stars. I am grateful that I found this app.

Life Is Messy And Brilliant

I needed a bar that would stay on the top, even when my readers scrolled up or down. This app is easy to use and easy to set up. I have tried the coupon code boxes and other tools with great success. I use this plugin on my Wordpress website and Shopify store, I highly recommend it!

Sota Surveillance

Love it. Have not used paid version yet

Tityshop

Very helpful Tool.
I like it and everyone must have it!

Dampiers Online Best

It seems good i have tonnes to do I am so busy i will likly get some more apps from you.

Shopcluizel

Great App! Highly recommend it!