20+ Promotional Sales Tools

Pop up, Banner, Contact Us Form, Countdown Timer, Sale Coupons

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Fortnitegamer

Location France
Time spent using app 33 minutes

this app is amazing...............................................................................................

Neighborhood Shopping

Location Bangladesh

I am using this app in my online store. It works awesome. I am very satisfied with the performance of this app. Online stores are required to use this nice app.

musluv.com

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Love this app - easy to use and free. Very intuitive with a good range of customisations. Very easy to update with new promos.

IWantAllThese

Time spent using app About 1 month

Simple and easy to use. Totally free to use and looks amazing on my store. Thank you very much. You should try this. Its great for announcing offers or deals happening.

We've only recently installed the free version of this app but it was easy to set up and we were pleased with the level of personalisation available, for a free version.
We did have a display conflict with the header of our theme but their support says to let them know of such and they will resolve within 24 hours. So, we let them know and, allowing for the fact that I messaged them over the weekend, they resolved the issue within 24 hours - fantastic!
Early days but so far we'd recommend this app and the developers.

YouBB

Very Helpful, Thank you Merci Zobatox
ادات جد رائعة تستحق فعلا ان تجرب
شكرا جزيلا لكم
Merci pour votre aide!

Color And Flair

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have a small shop and I’m on the free Zotabox plan, i appreciate not having to pay for basic functionality. it offers a lot of options and works great. Thank you!

Ancestorville Genealogy

I love the format and ease of use, had it up and running in 5 minutes. excellent. I will poke around and see what else this app company has too.

Home Bar Classics

A must-have app. Zotabox offers tons of useful features to help drive customer engagement and sales. Our favorite is the expiring coupon code header bar. Our conversions improved as soon as we started using it, and we not employ it on all our stores. The app is very customizable and easy to install. The customer support is super helpful and extremely responsive. Would definitely recommend for all serious Shopify users.

Fieldtestedsystems

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I don't usually write reviews here.

We were headed out for vacation and wanted to notify customers about our revised shipping schedule.

This tool is exactly what I needed. It's easy to configure, very flexible, and works perfectly for our needs.

Highly recommended.