4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse features such as banners, popups, and social share buttons. They praise its excellent customer service, reliability, and positive impact on sales and conversions. The app is customizable, multilingual, and offers both a functional free version and an effective paid version. Developers are noted for their proactive approach in improving the app and introducing new features.

June 28, 2020

Just added a COVID header bar to my web site - so quick and easy to use! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Dancewear For You
Almost 3 years using the app
December 21, 2017

Highly recommend to try this app. It's great and the trial version was really helpful for me to test out on all the function. Will be getting the paid version soon!

Lakukan
Singapore
Almost 3 years using the app
December 20, 2017

Great product! Very functional and has many capabilities for free!

Jali Designs
March 2, 2021

Their product is amazing. There are many features that can be scheduled, url redirects and it's very very easy to use. There are many other features which we haven't even taken advantage of yet. Works well and very responsive on support issues.

sweatWELLth
Zotabox replied April 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We hope you have had the chance to check out our new embeddable tools such as banners, videos and timers. Have a great day

February 15, 2019

I use the Welcome Header Bar to announce all my Events and Sales! It is SUPER easy to use, gives several different varieties, and is always dependable. I highly recommend this to anyone with a Shopify site!

Reilly-Chance Collection
November 10, 2018

I have a small shop and I’m on the free Zotabox plan, i appreciate not having to pay for basic functionality. it offers a lot of options and works great. Thank you!

Color And Flair
Edited May 16, 2019

The app is easy to use and has a tonne of free features which are great, plus some paid features for more advanced stores.

Access World
February 25, 2016

Took less than 2 minutes to install and customise. Looks great on my site. Can't wait to see the results. Thanks guys.
And I'm so happy you're based in Hanoi, Vietnam. My site showcases gorgeous products from S.E. Asia including Vietnam!!! Cam on.

Temples And Markets
December 10, 2017

Love it! Great tool! I would highly recommend - plenty of free features and totally worth!

Red H Nutrition Supplement With Substance
August 13, 2016

This feature should really be part of Shopify for free, but Zotabox makes this free and easy so overall it is a good app!

Creators Cup Coffee