20+ Promotional Sales Tools

20+ Promotional Sales Tools

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 29, 2018

excellent application to inform promotions clients!

Aminco
Uruguay
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 14, 2018

Hands down, Zotabox offers some of the most helpful tools for building a store's professional appearance. I was blown away by all of the possibilities. The package is worth every penny.

Bamboo Challis
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 4, 2018

Excellent tools! Great promotional ideas, upsell techniques and social media integration.

Altavoz Music
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 2, 2018

really good its very nice and fast

Sappatos
Greece
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited March 23, 2018

I started with a free version and ended up to upgrade to a paid - Premium, because the app is a life saver! I highly highly recommend. I have two online stores and used other shopping platforms thus lots of apps. I typically uninstall many of them with various reasons. I feel like I am getting several apps from one! Zota is very easy to set up, extremely versatile, works flawlessly, and most importantly price is reasonable. You can add multiple stores at no additional cost. They continuously launch new functions and improve the app. I've asked a few tweaks and changes and they did the changes within 1-2 days. I don't write reviews, but Zota is an awesome app that deserves 6-stars. I am grateful that I found this app.

Oricanoe
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited November 28, 2019

I needed a bar that would stay on the top, even when my readers scrolled up or down. This app is easy to use and easy to set up. I have tried the coupon code boxes and other tools with great success. I use this plugin on my Wordpress website and Shopify store, I highly recommend it!

Life Is Messy And Brilliant
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 20, 2018

Love it. Have not used paid version yet

Sota Surveillance
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
March 16, 2018

Very helpful Tool.
I like it and everyone must have it!

Tityshop
Croatia
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 10, 2018

It seems good i have tonnes to do I am so busy i will likly get some more apps from you.

Dampiers Online Best
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
March 2, 2018

Great App! Highly recommend it!

Shopcluizel