Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

Red H Nutrition Supplement With Substance

Love it! Great tool! I would highly recommend - plenty of free features and totally worth!

Lads Nation

I REALLY love this app.. It offers so much for free. It allows for so much flexibility with the amount of things it can do yet its not a complex app. Its EASY to use, logical, while being super customisable. It fits me needs perfectly.

ALSO I needed help with an installation issue, sent a support request and prepared for the long wait but the response was seconds! The issue was resolved quickly. I have no problem recommending this app, its well designed and the developers deserve all my 5 stars.
Cheers

Pleasuresextoy

greatttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Useelbowgrease

Extremely effective! A very powerful and easy to use app. Highly recommend.

Thanks,

Elbowgrease.com

Wooden Ships

Works great for what we need!

A Sexier You Plus Size Clothing

Excellent App, and so very stress free.

Perth County Moto

Easy to use and great addition to our website. Customer service was quick and helpful with anything we needed! Thanks!

Delaware Business Incorporators Inc

Using the Top of Page feature right now. Seems to work okay. I'll be monitoring my homepage speed to see if anything changes. I plan to implement more features at a later day.

Russ Murray, Operations Manager
302-996-5819

Colorbuy

Perfect Tools for us!Perfect Tools for us!

Jewellery By Linda B

This is a great app. You not only get the Welcome Header bar in the free tools pack but lots of other useful tools. You can customise them too. It's so easy to use. The 'after sales' service is second to none. Would definitely recommend.