Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

AJ Craft Supplies

Was told by the CEO of this app that they don’t provide any support to those on their free plan and that I’d have to upgrade and pay them to get any help! I thought that was quite rude. Especially coming from the founder itself.

June 29, 2020

I am sorry you thought my reply was rude. I only mentioned it after supporting you (for free) and after you asked the same question twice.

You have been using our free tools for a long time (and benefited from them).

We have also never charged you for our support even though we have discontinued our free plans.

We see you still are continuing to use our free tools (that we have discontinued) and we wish you the best with your online store.

Midnight Glamour Shop

Didn't like this app. and uninstalled it immediately.

Plempire

The features I add, never shows up. :'(

Vapel1fe

First off keep in mind, I am not a free customer. I am a paying customer. Im going to address each one here on shopify so they dont think its copy and pasted. When I asked this company as to WHY the WHOLE bar isnt clickable like in HExtohm's bar and all the other promo bars (even other FREE ones), their response was this

"Hi, we have not had very many requests for this feature. If we get more requests we will consider updating our code for everyone.

Thank you for your suggestion. It helps us to prioritize our work. "

Thats their response. Seriously. For a simple line of code to change a BUTTON to the whole div which I can code about 3 minutes isnt an option. So because you havent had any requests for this you dont want to go fix it and make it like every other free one. Its nice the whole package they have, its just not up to snuff especially with the comment you made. Poor business. Poor.

Reef2land

Would be better if you weren't advertising your bar on my site.

Modern Gal Boutique

I installed this on my website and it broke it. I would use it with caution. I would not use it again.