Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

Sierra Sage

This app is great if you only need a basic tool or if you have experience with web development but not great anywhere in-between. It has many tools in it's toolbox but they don't seem to be optimized for responsive design. If that is something you want then they provide a place to add custom CSS on all tools and custom HTML on some as well as ways to access the tools via Javascript on your site.

March 1, 2019

Hi Sierra, thank you for your review. Our tools ARE responsive. Can you tell us where you had any issues, what tool you are using and what device and browser you were using. We have not had any other issues with responsiveness. We look forward to your reply at customerservice@zotabox.com

ApexArtPrints

Easy to use, looks alright and the developer support is really great. I only wish there were a few more styles of banner to choose from, and the free ones are all super plain. All in all pretty great though.

Pratico Shop

Fait le job. Attention, il est quasi impossible de supprimer le logo de Z

Dontleavemehome

It seems working ok now, but I have just installed, so let's see. It was easy to use, also to download.

Chesterfields 1931

The free app is already fantastic. Works exactly as promised. When I had one minor issue (caused by a theme conflict) it was fixed within 12 hours. For a free app that is outstanding!

I'm seriously considering moving to the paid app now.

Nizarshop

It's an application that makes our job a lot easier, there's all it takes to develop our store and increase our income. This is the best on the market without contest.

Full Spectrum Solutions Inc

So far we are really liking the Welcome Header Bar...I would have went all the way to 5 stars but I just can't get past the Zotabox icon in the left end of the header bar :( Not sure the benefit to Zotabox of having my customers see and click on their icon. My customers are most likely not going to be using any Zotabox apps any time soon.

Ayahaya Com

Great help, thanks a lot for creating these amazing apps..keep it up

Outdoors Discount

Awesome App, i used it and i recommand it

Peopleoutfitter Com

Great App, It would be nicer with more free option.

Previous 1 3 4