20+ Promotional Sales Tools

Pop up, Banner, Contact Us Form, Countdown Timer, Sale Coupons

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

YUNIQ Life LLC

Fantastic! I recommend this to everyone for sure. I used this for my banner and it was recommended by a few people.

April 27, 2022

Wonderful. Glad to hear you are enjoying our app. Be sure to make use of all our available tools in your Zotabox package. Have a great day.

KVGP Clothescessories

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this App to help me upscale my business and bring in more sale. This App is very good especially if you are just starting off your business as you get a 30 Days Free Trial so you can test it before you start paying for it.

The Shredder Warehouse

Really useful app that is reliable, intuitive to use and very flexible, including a large range of set-up options. Recommended.

December 6, 2021

Thank you kindly for your nice review. We wish you the best with your online store and hope our promotional tools help you to increase your sales.

The Pet Family Store

Location Australia

I LOVE this app. It has so much functionality - I added a menu bar, a notification just where I wanted it and was able to change size, position, everything! Very easy to use after playing with it a bit. I also like the way it doesn't slow the loading speed. Great value.

December 6, 2021

Thank you very kindly for your nice review. That is what we love to hear. Merchants using our tools to add quality tools to their website and increase the sales with promotional ideas. Please let us know if you have any requests for other features etc.

Create Our Way

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It is super easy to use and the instructions provided really guide and show you through the app. Simple, efficient and quick. Literally, just clicks of a button and then updated onto the website! Thanks for creating this

Blueberi Boutique

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app is very easy to use and if I have an issue my email is answered quickly. I would recommend this app.

October 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We love it when merchants use our tools to improve their store's performance. Have a great day.

Performance Meal Prep

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app has been a huge help. I love popups and the header bar. These tools help us to reach our customers with important messages we don't want them to miss. Strongly recommend. They also have amazing customer support. Do yourself a favor and give them a try! We have been using this app for 4 years, and never had any issues

October 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We love our long term merchants. We wish you much success with your online store. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day.

LIVI BEAUTY

Location Norway

This app is super easy to use and easy to navigate on. So far I'm on the free trial, but I really like how it spiced up my website and how much you can add to your site with just this one app! You can add different banners and tools for different countries which is a MUST for me! I will continue to use this after my trial period!

October 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We love to hear merchants having success and increasing their sales with our tools. We wish you much success with your online store. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Asphaltgold

Location Germany

Intuitive UX, super easy to use since they offer all necessary kinds of promo banner types and great display settings and features like timing, countdowns, styling, location-based settings, etc. The support is super kind and fast as well. Had such a great experience - Paul fixed all our issues within minutes. Highly recommend Zotabar and their lovely support.

July 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. I personally did not fix the issues but our support technical team are the best. Let us know if you have any other issues or questions. Have a great day.

Healthier Elements

This is a really great tool for customizing banner promotions based on specific brands (versus the stock header bar that is static across all pages). It allows you to set active start and end times for the banner to appear which is great and works very well. Super happy with it!

June 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42