Welcome Header Bar

Welcome Header Bar

by Zotabox

Increase Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Hello Bar

TerraSlate Paper

Works great and does a nice job. We use the free plan which does run out of total site visits for us pretty quickly but the $10 upgrade per month seems high. We would be interested in a "one-time" amount for an upgrade but we don't like monthly recurring costs.

July 28, 2019

Hi, thank you for you kind review. I understand the issue with the monthly payments. We try to keep our payments very low for all the features you have with Zotabox. If we get more requests for a one time payment we will consider this option. Thanks for your suggestion.

Posh Fashion House

I Love this app i had it for months now it's very helpful this app helps me to express to the customers what i'am offering to them.

Access World

The app is easy to use and has a tonne of free features which are great, plus some paid features for more advanced stores.

Mizzymoo

Looks good and seems to work so far, I like the customisation and ease with which it incorporated into my site.

The Tech Captain

Very good app! very easy to understand and use, also very handy and my customers can easily see it. great help to my store

Life & Soul Boutique

This is a really useful App, it works really well and is very easy to use. LOVE IT It i really great for when we have sales and new arrivals in that we want to highlight on the website. Work perfectly. Thanks

CHprice

It is really good app very usefull i found answers to my 90% of questions about more effective header to have with details and marketing tools etc. Thank you

GrowTech Garden

I've only used the header bars so far but it works great and simple to use. Great tools for the price.

Reilly-Chance Collection

I use the Welcome Header Bar to announce all my Events and Sales! It is SUPER easy to use, gives several different varieties, and is always dependable. I highly recommend this to anyone with a Shopify site!

Wisegets