Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Grand Paradiso

muito pratico e familiar, gostaria de mais opções de configuração, como fundo, substituir caixa de cores!

Savelivesstore

I used these app to help me do the online video marketing and it's really helpful ,I will recommend you to do so. It's simple and easy to make video

TooJazzedUp

I love the choices we are able to pick from they are really trendy and classy but i hat the facts that we can not edit how our products show on the videos or change the placement of the logo. Other than that I love it.

Lord of Lords

Amazing!!! Wish we could save the videos to our devices though, other than that amazing app honestly!

September 14, 2020

Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts. We're definitely looking into it ;-)
Keep the videos coming!

Meditlooj

fast and easy maker i save a lot of money thank you Promo.com

free free free let's try it now
i like it

Aunty Philos

Easy to use. High quality. Just waiting to see if it is able to draw conversions. Only limitations is on the number of product Photos allowed. would be good to allow at least 4.

August 27, 2020

Hey there 😊, thanks for the feedback!
Lots of templates allow 4 product images and more :) but we will add more templates soon.
In the meantime, keep making great videos!

kojeecoffee

Am find it annoying that i am submitting my reviews about the same question again and again
Used app to promote sales offer, would be good if we had more choice of video templates, also found it did not work well when using iPhone to make edits

August 9, 2020

Thanks for the review! we're constantly working on adding new features and content to our app, stay tuned!

iRelax® Novelty Store

I just installed this app and so far this is brilliant. Easy to create videos of your products in your Shopify store. The only thing they need to compete with the market is to add more options to the video like font, style, format, animation, stock images and videos etc. Hope to see new changes and updates in the coming days. Keep it up!

August 9, 2020

Hey there! thanks for taking the time and review our app.
It seems like you're looking for a full-blown video editor while our app is designed to make most of the creative decisions for you. Visit promo.com and see if fits you better as you can control every aspect of the video there.

Let us know what you think!

Sunsparkle

This app was easy to use. I like how I was able to put in the description before I publish the video. great app.

August 1, 2020

Dear Sunsparkle, thanks for your support. If you like us and enjoy the app, please encourage us with 5★ : ) Thanks, Team Promo

lxonlineservice

i am using this for a while its good .it is helping me to create nice promotional videos for my website

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?