Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Miracleshoes

Excelente para empezar a publicar tu marca y productos. Sigan mejorando., para hacer de esta aplicación una donde todos los Gerentes de Tiendas en Shopify , conectarían al hacer sus tiendas.

Flexin' Swag

I wish they had more templates. But otherwise, I LOVE it so far! Keep up the great work, you are appreciated!

Sissy Boutique

I love this app! It looks SO professional and is very easy to use! My only complaint is that it doesn't give me access to all of my shopify pics, so I have to download some and then use them for the video. Other than that, it's awesome!

KC Hemp Co.

I use this app to help make eye catching, quick and easy videos! so far, so good! Wish you could customize speed and a few other settings, but it is good for a quick video thrown together.

CITYBOYZ★USA

I just downloaded it today. It is an easy to use app and it makes publishing to social media a breeze.

House Of Beauty by Paris J

Its pretty cool so far, but its not sharing to my store or Facebook. Once i see how it functions on my live site then I will be back for a better review.

Paisii Co

Used this app to publish product videos to different platforms - it makes it easy. Great app. It would be nice to include more than one product in a video.

Wild Orchid Candle Company

I used this app to create a promo for my candle business, I really like it as I avoided all the issues of my video not being the right size , etc... I wish there were more music options.

December 11, 2020

Thanks for the review! We'll be adding more audio tracks soon!
Glad you liked it ☺️

Team Promo

Accessoires4You

Easy to use. But would be better to have a better choice with the pictures from the shop. yyyyyyyyyyy

December 10, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for the review!

You can choose the images from your store easily.
On the Media tab, hover the image you'd like to replace, and hit 'replace'. That will give you the option to choose from all your product images, upload from external resources, or use our free creative library.
For any further assistance, please contact us at support@promo.com.

Thanks!
Team Promo

Styles of Stace

I used this app to help create content for my online boutique. I'm looking forward to learning more about this app.