Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

outsidejapan

Excelente só quando esta digitando trava e atropela as digitação , ótimo cada dia que passa minha experiencia aumenta

Easy Online Gear

This is just what I was looking for. Now I am able to create some amazing content. Thank you for this app!

TANGO-SilverHorse

5 STARTS!! YOU ARE GREAT, PERFECT TEAM to help me to make my videos , professionals and look like with 100% quality

Vape by the Sea

Got to say. For this being a free app. IT IS A MUST HAVE! it is what took me a few hours to do on my own and made it a 10min if that job. Thank you all and I would 100% recommend this to anyone.

Simply Vela Candle Co.

just started using this but so far I love it!! Super easy to use - getting the photos just right can be a little tricky so they arent blurry but nothing too difficult to figure out. great app!

Kayla's Hippie Bags

I ABSOLUTELYYYY love this app!!! Having my products promoted in a video takes just a few minutes! Simply great!

Lillit Boutique

Absolutely recommend it, it's heaven sent! easy to use, created a video in 2mn, with few and not incredible quality photos!!! Posted directly to my Youtube and other social media channels. Really great for a starting business

July 23, 2020

Glad you loved it! Thanks for the review! 👍👍

Team Promo

Mahoganyfair

I love this app, just found the perfect way to use it, will give it a few more test and see how it performs and then write another review..I have given a review, why does this app constantly ask me for a review? The more I use this app, the more I like it.

GFKwaPrudy Online Shop

love it....................................................................................................................................................................................................

July 23, 2020

❤️
Keep making great videos :)
Team Promo

HoopersClub

Very good app. I can easily create high quality videos very quick however you should consider adding more templates. But overall it's very good.