Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

SolBikini

Great! App. But I wish to save it as a just plain MP4 video in your library so you can advertise to different social media platforms

TheJerseyHighwayConnection

I really like this. I have been using Vlog star .I love this for my items. Thank you, this is great

HEALTHZKART

best app and best video makr in the pelace and best qolaty vido and wabsti ferandly compelete porese esy

korean_kos

Удобное приложение. как раз для того, что мне нужно. удобно всё очень. видеоролики хорошие, качество не режет

Central de Compras ESPAÑA

Great app, easy to use and funny. Makes highly professional videos bringing to your shop a clear and dynamic appareance, highly recommended.

BeautyDyn

Very easy to use and very vibrant graphics and music!
I would recommend this to anyone that sells ANYTHING on social media!

DromedarShop.com Online Boutique

I used this App to help me do product video Ads, I really like how it does, I can only recommend it to everyone

Liv Sportz

This's amazing thanks I love it it's working great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's go you did great

Gravity Baby

The temples are amazing and the best part is free. Promo maker is helping my store to look more professional. Highly reccomended.

kayshop.es

Es fácil de usar y los vídeos son muy bonitos ademas tienen el añadido de la música, os la recomiendo. Gracias

June 9, 2020

¡Gracias amigo! nos alegra que hayas disfrutado de la aplicación, ¡sigue haciendo videos geniales!