Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Squirrel Girl Boutique and Resale

A real App/Website 100% Free, no hidden fee, no trial period, no demo, just the app...
So rare on Shopify that it deserves all the 5* in the world!
Thank you Promo.com!!

threedimmension.com

The video was great. I will be back to tell how it will elevate my sales. At this point I do not know. The video looks good and promising. I intend to do about 10 to test the market. Thanks for the opportunity. Nice!!! It looks good. We are looking forward when it will start generation leads

Attire Flair

Perfect App , easy to use , very awesome templates , very easy way to create videos and publish it to your social media accounts

Ardent Nutrition

making a video add was super quick and posting to my social media outlets was a breeze! I'm hoping to add them to my monthly marketing campaigns.

March 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review!
Posting product videos as a part of your marketing campaigns is a great idea, Keep making great videos and let us know how it works for you from time to time.

Yours,

iMuskop

Great app I would definitely recommend to everyone to get for your store. I helped us preview our product and more

YES! great to hear!
Keep making great videos and good luck with your business!

Team promo

Uni Fitness

Hey is Free and help me alot, MUST ADD THIS APP Thank you Promo.com ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

March 7, 2021

Thanks! happy you liked it!
keep making great videos.

MCMCK

Easy to use to create simple video ads. Seems there are limited design templates but definitely worth it since it's free.

February 28, 2021

Thanks for the review! really glad you liked it.

draffph.com

THE BEST AND HELP ME A LOT FOR MY PROMOTION. I RECOMMEND TO HAVE THIS VIDEO IN YOUR STORE IT IS COOL.

February 28, 2021

Thanks for the review! That's great to hear.

P&C sto

this app is amazing, I will create videos for my sales from this app, it is very easy and quick
I'm recommend this app for you

February 28, 2021

Thanks for the review! really glad you liked it.

WKND Bags

great app for quick video creation - very simple! Couldnt ask for a better content creation tool for my store

February 28, 2021

That's awesome! really glad you liked it.