Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

【公式】KOBI-ONE コビワン メンズボクサーパンツ SHOP

直感的に操作が出来て、作っていてとても楽しいです。
ただ一つ難点はSNSは楽にUP出来るのですが、Shopifyだと機能しないので、そのまま動画を保存できる機能があると、色々な所で使えるのでアップデート期待してます!

Smartphonesstore.nl

Ik heb nog geen ervaring met deze app, maar het ziet er goed uit. Het zou beter zijn, als ik meer afbeeldingen van hetzelfde product naast elkaar kon plaatsen.

Tao Bijoux

L'application est super, manque juste un peux de modèle pré-définis mais sinon rien à dire. Très facile à utiliser.

HoneyBee Boutique L.A.

I used this app to help me create a video for website it Promo.com was very easy and simple to use! Thanks Promo.com

Miller Wear

Nice app. Great fast way to create a video.
Just trying to figure out how to pay from here into my website.

Instapops

Superb app love it. Very easy to get started in a jiffy. good collections of default templates also.

Effepidropstore™

molto semplice da usare anche per chi non e pratico di creazione video. e un strumento molto utile x aumentare le vendite.

HelpfulHelper.com

I am just getting started very easy to use, it would be nice to have more music and templates to use. It is great for A free app to get things rolling effortlessly.

November 25, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for the review!
We heard you, and we'll add more music tracks really soon. Stay tuned!

Team Promo

Oakmont Supplies Ltd

Great App for basics and more. Only thing I would change is the ability to edit the thumbnails of your video when posting to Insta and FB

Optimist Alpha

So far, this app is superb. The videos are smooth and exciting to watch. The music to choose from is good. Not sure how long I can make my videos. I will experiment on that soon.