Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Aunty Philos

Easy to use. High quality. Just waiting to see if it is able to draw conversions. Only limitations is on the number of product Photos allowed. would be good to allow at least 4.

August 27, 2020

Hey there 😊, thanks for the feedback!
Lots of templates allow 4 product images and more :) but we will add more templates soon.
In the meantime, keep making great videos!

kojeecoffee

Am find it annoying that i am submitting my reviews about the same question again and again
Used app to promote sales offer, would be good if we had more choice of video templates, also found it did not work well when using iPhone to make edits

August 9, 2020

Thanks for the review! we're constantly working on adding new features and content to our app, stay tuned!

iRelax® Novelty Store

I just installed this app and so far this is brilliant. Easy to create videos of your products in your Shopify store. The only thing they need to compete with the market is to add more options to the video like font, style, format, animation, stock images and videos etc. Hope to see new changes and updates in the coming days. Keep it up!

August 9, 2020

Hey there! thanks for taking the time and review our app.
It seems like you're looking for a full-blown video editor while our app is designed to make most of the creative decisions for you. Visit promo.com and see if fits you better as you can control every aspect of the video there.

Let us know what you think!

Sunsparkle

This app was easy to use. I like how I was able to put in the description before I publish the video. great app.

August 1, 2020

Dear Sunsparkle, thanks for your support. If you like us and enjoy the app, please encourage us with 5★ : ) Thanks, Team Promo

lxonlineservice

i am using this for a while its good .it is helping me to create nice promotional videos for my website

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?

D&GSavvy

I definitely would recommend to others! Thank you so much I really appreciate this app! Thank you very much

ACTS online store

i love this app except it has one short coming which is my website name cannot be fully written on the videos because it is more than 20 characters long.please help. www.actsonlinestore.shop

July 22, 2020

We're on it! Should be fixed soon!
Thanks for the review 👍

Better Body Bath Collection

Great app. My videos are great. I'll be using the app from now on. Definitely recomended this app to others.

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?

DAXACORP S.R.L.

I used this App to create ads that help me advertise my products. It works really good, simple and effective.

July 22, 2020

Great! Really glad you liked it? What will make ita 5 star app?

Charlton Family Industries

I like It, just wish i was able to download video to computer desk top. Instead of embedding script.