Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Greenside CBD

Love this app, easy to use, great videos, well impressed, very easy to link them up to your social media accounts, it's basically one button, very impressed.

November 20, 2020

Yay! Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! What do you think is missing for a fifth star?

BluePaco

I used this app to make some videos for advertising. This app is simple and easy to use. So right now, I'm waiting for the update version to see what's new on this app. I really like it.

November 20, 2020

Glad you liked it! Good luck with your business!

Beyond The Grill

Very easy to use and publish within minutes after uploading my photos! Still trying to figure out how to change a few features but overall really impressed so far!

Sololo Goods

Hard to utilize first. getting stuck at 99% download, but after several reinstalling attempts, it finally worked. Thanks, great app.

Luxury Frank Shop

Es una buena herramienta para promover artículos. Suficientes modelos para ir variando. Conecta con muchos medios.

Plush Kittie Parlour

Very Good, took a while to download cbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcb

DBE

I love how easy it is to use!!!! Very helpful for a small business like mine. My only problem is I would like to be able to download the video to my storage

MO-RAMS

I would like to see the option to add more than one item in a video, or different categories. Other than that, its a wonderful app.

Natty Records Store

I used the app to help introduce some signature products. I think it will drive more customers to our store.

November 10, 2020

Thanks for the review!
We hope you'll drive tremendous amount of traffic for your store.
Keep making great videos and good luck with your business 👍

Stock-Flash

your application is great, but you need to increase the number of photos you choose and the time of the video.
The choice of the videos is correct, we thank you for the effort you put into this application.
We also have to think about the choice of the language, because sometimes our clients are only Spanish or French speaking, on the face book advertisement, we have to make some tests, targeting people who live in a specific country, so we have to write in the language of the country.
Without forgetting to leave the choice of the scrolling speed of the photos so that the client has time to see the content of the video.

November 10, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time and wrote such a detailed review ☺️
Our product team will look into it.
We do hope you'll enjoy our app and keep making great videos.