Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Love Dogs Store

Very nice application. Easy to use it ! I just put some pics and Promo Videomade the rest. Thanks Promo.com.

July 22, 2020

We LOVE dogs! And you for taking the time for this review. What will make it a 5 star app?

Shoes 4 You

i used this app to make a video for Facebook and Instagram for my shoes store, it's great app the only thing is you cant publish it to your Instagram account.

July 3, 2020

Update:
Hi there, our Instagram integration is back and you're more than welcome to stop by and make a another great video.
________
Usually you can :), our integration to Instagram is under maintenance and will be back shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tthia.myshopify.com

I used it and its my help to realize my first advertising campaign all alone with the help of your application and it's really great Thank you so much

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?

Ms.Meri Mak

This app is user friendly and creates eye catching videos. The only thing your logo may not look seamless with the background colours promo provides. You will have to manipulate you logo to go with the videos.

July 22, 2020

Hey! It actually doesn't. You can use a PNG image for your logo. Need help with that?

FoshLane

I installed this app and made one video as a trial. I must say it was very simple to understand and to use. The video look very professional and high quality. This is a wonderful app to use if you are just starting out and you are trying to promote your store with limited funds at this time. Plus it is Free! (for now). Thanks Promo.. Great Job......

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?

SleepPlex

There are not as many customization options as I would have thought there would be, but for a FREE app, this just helped me promote an item for free by creating a short and captivating video ad. I will be using this so much!

Josekal stores

The video are very attractive and creative in nature, I love the idea keep it up. Am waiting for more

French Girl Jewelry Co.

Hey guys, I just used this app to make a quick video for my Shopify jewelry store, (been on pause for a few months) it worked! Yah! I would like to have more template choices and color choices. I took a little practice today to get it right, but it was really easy.
It's free but would like more features.

June 28, 2020

Thanks for the review! we're constantly working on improving the app and you'll be seeing those improvements soon on our next releases.
Good luck with your business!

Sava Products

It doesn't let me post my video to my feed unless I give a review. Its literally a hyped up slideshow creator.

Hey there,
We really don't know how you got this impression, but in NO WAY we're not letting out users to post their video unless they leave us a review. Please contact our support team if you need any help with publishing a video.
Support@promo.com

Thanks,

Quaotic Market stall supplies

Although there are a couple of things I don't like, it is really easy to use and great for a free app. Maybe there would be a few extra features in the future even if there is a paid plan for that.
The videos won't play in my store if I try to automatically embed them, but work fine when I manually embed, which is still very easy to do.

I hope they change how to send a video to Facebook in the future which is my main problem with this app. I can only sent to my feed and not to my business page or any specific group.

It is a basic app right now but I am finding it a good addition to my store.

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback. Some of the themes still don't fully support the new media API and therefore you might have issues with auto embedding the videos. However, as you mentioned, we do have a workaround for that by using the manual embed.

Can you please elaborate on what is the specific issue with sending a video to Facebook?

Thanks,