Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Always On Fleek Teen Power

Great app easy to use recommended !!!! you can use it on your shopify store or any of your social media easy to install

Trends I Love

I starting using this app and created a quick video, the options are limited but hey.... IT'S FREE! so far so good!

Talmena

I found this app which was quick, easy and professional. I had my first video made in under 5 minutes. I can see I'm going to be using this app a lot!

Flower City Soap Company

Very easy to use and quick to create an eye-catching video. Would love to see a few more options and be able to load more products. :)

The Smoke Plug

It's great for the intended use ?? Good job guys !!! Was very easy to setup and install. Apps walks you through step by step.

The XL Catalog

This APP IS THE BEST!!! It gives my business the leg up that it needs! I put my cousin on to this app too and she LOVES IT!

purplestyled.com

I really love this app. Its pretty simple. However, I'm having a problem. I posted my video to IG, but when I view IG on my phone, I don't see my video. Please advise. Thanks!

Miklahbeautyproducts

This app is amazing. You can create short promo videos to put on your site and social media platform. It is very very easy to use.

The Certificate Store

Promo really do make video editing a breeze. So many awesome ready made templates and content to choose from. Absolutely love it and recommend to anyone looking for a quick way to make your products look amaizing!

Jase' Rae's

It is easy to use. Wish I could add more photos but it is a great app. Music selection is ok. Far as everything else it is good.