Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Flower City Soap Company

Very easy to use and quick to create an eye-catching video. Would love to see a few more options and be able to load more products. :)

The Smoke Plug

It's great for the intended use ?? Good job guys !!! Was very easy to setup and install. Apps walks you through step by step.

The XL Catalog

This APP IS THE BEST!!! It gives my business the leg up that it needs! I put my cousin on to this app too and she LOVES IT!

purplestyled.com

I really love this app. Its pretty simple. However, I'm having a problem. I posted my video to IG, but when I view IG on my phone, I don't see my video. Please advise. Thanks!

Miklahbeautyproducts

This app is amazing. You can create short promo videos to put on your site and social media platform. It is very very easy to use.

The Certificate Store

Promo really do make video editing a breeze. So many awesome ready made templates and content to choose from. Absolutely love it and recommend to anyone looking for a quick way to make your products look amaizing!

Jase' Rae's

It is easy to use. Wish I could add more photos but it is a great app. Music selection is ok. Far as everything else it is good.

Angelita Preciosa's Perfectas Uñas del Paraíso

Yes it is very easy i enjoy the simpleness
Thanks
I would recommend the application to others
Take care

Jachnun Stories

WOW! A really amazing App to easily create videos for FB and Insta, as posts and stories, directly from Shopify.

Bluechip Online

Glad to have found this app. I really like it! very recommendable to others who want a user friendly app!