Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Ord Diamonds

MUST HAVE APP.
By far the best templates out there (wish there were more!), it literally takes a few minutes to create great-looking video ads. Also, I love the fact that I get to publish my videos directly to Instagram.
LOVE IT!

Fractal Attraction

Promo.com turns my products into presentable videos fast, that make me proud to have created them! Much Gratitude for providing an essential tool for free that makes remarkably professional product videos in like 5 minutes! Thank you.

T's Little Store

I love this app. I have made quite a few videos using Promo. Quick and Easy videos in minutes. The videos are short and to the point. Keep up the good job. ✔
My second review. Still loving the app. Super easy and quick videos

May 12, 2020

We love you back! keep making awesome videos!

Pearce Boulevard

I was going to give this only 1 star, but Promo wouldn't let me submit my review unless it was 5 stars. So far the app is very neat. Except, I keep getting an error message when trying to download my video. Customer Service STILL hasn't replied back to my message about this issue. It's pushing a week now.

May 12, 2020

Hi there,
Our free app allows you to create endless videos and publish it to your social media channels or Shopify product page. I apologise for any inconvenience, but downloading a video directly is not an option at the moment.

As for not allowing you to publish your rating, in no way we can control that as it's managed on Shopify's end.

Please let me know if we can help you in any matter.

Digital Cafe Shop

This app is really great for making quick and punchy videos for promotion. It's easy to use and very intuitive.

Luna's Custom Jewelry

I love the app its very easy to navigate create amazing videos i highly recommend this app to all online businesses. Awesome

carpemstore

The application is excellent. I can easily prepare and publish videos that I can use in my store and on social media. I would definitely recommend.

DummyMe

A very fantastic app, the videos look very professionalized and attractive, hope they give us the ability to add up to 5 pics instead of 2 or 3, Overall, this app is a must for all clothing and apparels store, thanks for the developer team.

Eternal Crystals

I use this app , love it easy to use had no trouble to integrate its pretty amazing. Defiantly would recommend this app. Video are easy and professional .

May 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! we're glad you liked it, keep making great videos and let us know what else you might be needing.

AJABA NATURALS®

I really enjoy using this app it makes my job so much easier! It is allows me to create professional looking video ads and the temples are amazing

May 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! we're glad you liked it, keep making great videos!