Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Alidasa

Hi . This app is amazing and the pre made videos are amazing and very professional . I am loving this app apart from one draw back of having very limited themes and short period videos for free version . This app is highly recommended for your beautiful store .

May 7, 2020

We love you back! Thanks for the feedback.

10-15 sec ads have proven themselves to work better, keep in mind that the average attention span is approximately 8 seconds, so when most viewers are losing interest watching longer ads, your audience is highly engaged.
And as for the templates, we'll be adding more soon, stay tuned :)

Team Promo

The Barking Place Pet Shop

I use Promo.com to make video promotions for my online store and is really easy to do. Don't have a lot of choices but hey, it's a free app. Video quality is very good. You should try it

May 6, 2020

We're glad you liked it! We'll be adding even more templates soon! stay tuned :)

SUITE 23

very useful for people that dont really know how to make this kind of videos,also very quick & easy

May 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! we're glad you liked it!

HortGrow Solutions

Easy and fun to create really good marketing videos. Good mix of options available for customization

Beautivery

great functionalities.. easy to use!! great quality of videos and image bank! I think this is one of the best video apps we have used.

R-Adeore

Just 2 words for this app. MUST HAVE!!!! It really gives you the ability to boost your store products tremendously.

April 16, 2020

You just made our day. THANKS!

Promo team

Unique Way Drive

Everything I wanted to do I was able to do. It was very easy to use very friendly application I recommended 100% I am sure Much more than you can do but I haven’t really sat down to play with it

Posh Fashion House

I Love This App Because It Is So Easy To Use. I Really Enjoy The Music. This Makes Your Video Come Alive.

April 15, 2020

Thank you so much! stay tuned, lots more to come :)

Dripfancy

Really amazing ! Mis videos are more pro , and the app is very friendly ! Awasome! I really recomend it !

April 13, 2020

You're awesome! thanks for this great feedback, stay tuned, there are lots to come :)

Promo team

Yushikas Boutique

Update: Based on the support team's response to my previous review, I'm loving the Promo video maker even more! I definitely recommend this app.

Great app, I love the templates, video quality and ease of use. I do however wish that there was a template for promoting 2 to 3 products in one video, but overall I'm happy with the Promo Video Maker.

April 12, 2020

Thanks for the review! so happy to hear you love it!
No worries, we'll support multiple products in no time. In the meantime, we can help you with a workaround for that. just email our support team and contact you shortly.
support@promo.com