Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

DummyMe

A very fantastic app, the videos look very professionalized and attractive, hope they give us the ability to add up to 5 pics instead of 2 or 3, Overall, this app is a must for all clothing and apparels store, thanks for the developer team.

Eternal Crystals

I use this app , love it easy to use had no trouble to integrate its pretty amazing. Defiantly would recommend this app. Video are easy and professional .

May 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! we're glad you liked it, keep making great videos and let us know what else you might be needing.

AJABA NATURALS®

I really enjoy using this app it makes my job so much easier! It is allows me to create professional looking video ads and the temples are amazing

May 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! we're glad you liked it, keep making great videos!

Alidasa

Hi . This app is amazing and the pre made videos are amazing and very professional . I am loving this app apart from one draw back of having very limited themes and short period videos for free version . This app is highly recommended for your beautiful store .

May 7, 2020

We love you back! Thanks for the feedback.

10-15 sec ads have proven themselves to work better, keep in mind that the average attention span is approximately 8 seconds, so when most viewers are losing interest watching longer ads, your audience is highly engaged.
And as for the templates, we'll be adding more soon, stay tuned :)

The Barking Place Pet Shop

I use Promo.com to make video promotions for my online store and is really easy to do. Don't have a lot of choices but hey, it's a free app. Video quality is very good. You should try it

May 6, 2020

We're glad you liked it! We'll be adding even more templates soon! stay tuned :)

SUITE 23

very useful for people that dont really know how to make this kind of videos,also very quick & easy

May 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! we're glad you liked it!

HortGrow Solutions

Easy and fun to create really good marketing videos. Good mix of options available for customization

Beautivery

great functionalities.. easy to use!! great quality of videos and image bank! I think this is one of the best video apps we have used.

R-Adeore

Just 2 words for this app. MUST HAVE!!!! It really gives you the ability to boost your store products tremendously.

April 16, 2020

You just made our day. THANKS!

Promo team

Unique Way Drive

Everything I wanted to do I was able to do. It was very easy to use very friendly application I recommended 100% I am sure Much more than you can do but I haven’t really sat down to play with it