Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
17. Februar 2024

I am enjoying the Faster Basic Application. It has been a great help to me in improving my productivity and efficiency. The speed at which it operates is impressive and has made a noticeable difference in my day-to-day work. Overall, I am happy with my experience using this application.

Touchy Style
Oman
29. Dezember 2023

What a cute app and so easy to use, I love it already!

Pimp My Unicorn
Südafrika
16 minuten mit der App
Bearbeitet am 18. September 2023

Great App! why didn't i come across this years ago? its so simple to use. thanks for making posting social media videos easier! ***** APP!

Fold-a-Step
3 monate mit der App
21. Oktober 2023

i love this app ,make life esyer

FYP DYNASTY STORE ONLINE
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
5. Mai 2023

It's really a great app, I love it. I created many videos, it was so easy and creative. Big Thanks to who created this app, thank you because it's totally free, I hope you can add more templates.

Gateyol
7 monate mit der App
25. August 2023

I love it, so easy to use, it is really helping boosting my products. I wish I have known about this app when I first launched my website. I highly recommend this app for new owners and also creator. I was able to create my videos in less than 5 minutes and I really like the music selections.

Excalibur Shops
3 monate mit der App
23. August 2023

The best things are always FREE... This app makes making videos so effortless. I am waiting for them to say, sorry folks, it's time to start charging you for this excellent tool.

My Ruby Lips
2 monate mit der App
17. Juni 2023

tried s an exciting experience once nice to hav3e it back again AN ON MY SHOPIFY STORE. VERY HAPPY WITH THIS NEWV WAY TO PROMOTE MY STORE

fashion-debrra-.com
6 monate mit der App
19. Mai 2023

Love the app. Such a helpful tool for people just starting out. Thank you for making it free. Highly recommend.

Home Treasures
7 monate mit der App
30. Juni 2023

Easy to use. makes content creation simple and fun. I love creating content on my social media with this App. Keep up the superb works

Throughscent Perfumery