Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Tech By Starks

awesome happy easy to use no fancy bells and whistles , a lot of different options i would recommend this product

gizmoforyou

I used this app to help do my videos. I really like it as it makes it really easy for me to create videos that looks as if it is created by professionals. However, it would be nice if there are more selections of template to choose from

BRITOMEX Comercios especilizados

Està aplicaciòn es muy utìl, y la recomiendo a los emprendedores que deseen hacer algo nuevo por su negocio, con esta Herramienta..

Baby Dollz Delightz

I used this app to help grow my online boutique. The 1st video my traffic grew 3 times more and I'm getting more sales. HURRY GET THIS APP!!

October 23, 2020

Oh, WOW! That's great to hear!! Great job with creating such an impactful video.
Keep up with the good work and let us know how your next videos turned out 😉.

Good luck,
Team Promo

Fittingly FIT

This is FREE! Installation of the app and making a video are easy. I was at first not impressed by the support. They made up for it and now all is up and running. A must have.

October 22, 2020

Hey,
So sorry for that, it shouldn't have happened.
You can easily insert your logo by clicking on the media Tab (editor \ second tab to your left). You'll be able to add up to 5 logos.
Our support team will contact you shortly, that's a promise.

Team Promo

Eliot Grey

I just tried this app and love it for producing video's of our products Our videos are striking and the app is very easy to use.

Valerie Merci

I love it, it works great. The only thing I wish I could do was to download the videos too. But it's great.

Real Tray

MUY BUENA, FACILITA MUCHO EL PROCESO A ALGUIEN CON POCO CONOCIMIENTO EN HACER PROMO VIDEOS. A PROBAR LA PREMIUM QUE LA FREE ES MUY BUENA. ME GUSTA. GRACIAS.

October 21, 2020

¡Te amamos de vuelta! Gracias por la gran crítica. visítanos nuevamente pronto, ¡pronto agregaremos excelentes plantillas a nuestra galería!

Get Crafting Sydney

So quick and simple to use. All the hard work is done for you. Just add some photos and headings and you have a beautiful promo video

ArabAromas

I used the app. Its very nice and easy to create videos for ads and products show case any previous experience in video editing not required.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40