Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

FitnessOutlets

i used the app to design video Ads and it was really easy and simple to use. I love the promo video app

Go Dolly

great vidoes easy to use makes really good quality videos that can help sales by promoting your stock in a good way

Creaciones EVA LUNA

Todavía no he experimentado mucho con la aplicación, pero es muy útil para crear vídeos rápidos y con buena calidad. Hecho en falta poder personalizar más el tipo de letra y efectos de vídeo pero en general me gusta. Espero que no dejen de mejorarla!

Feature Blue

wonderful, but should have the choice of uploading one's own preferred music clip. remarkable nonetheless

Laflor

Need more templates! On the other hand, is super easy to create your videos and the animations are very nice

June 17, 2020

Hey there,

We hear you, it'll happen soon. In the meantime, you can use our creative library to enrich your videos!

Team Promo

Fushanj.com

i liked this App, it's cool and nice, but i think i can't share direct to my page story. ( the story is only for my personal account not for my pages inside of my personal account ).

Gav.Char.Chin Enterptise

it's a wonderful video creator, no one told me it was this easy to use I am just learning and it makes things much easier. it's a wonderful app to use I was amassed. the best program I have used

kettybetty.com

I used the app to make my first video. It is a very good app as a starter but the colours and texts choice options are not flexible.

Frydans

Simple and easy way to make videos... I recommend,

Melhor loja do mundo

Fiz o primeiro vídeo, achei fácil de publicar nas redes sociais.. Preciso entender melhor a vinculação com o site. Mas parece muito bom!!!