Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

4th Janeration

I used the app to create a promo video. I liked it. It doesn't play on my product page though, and I can't get it off. Help!

June 12, 2020

Hey, thanks for reaching out.
Please check your store theme for updates, or use our manual embed method. Our support team will reach you for further help.

SHOP ON IOTA

j'ai utilisé cette application pour m'aider a faire la promo de ma marque et je la trouve cool comme application.

June 12, 2020

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it! Let us know what could have make it a 5 star review.

Own-Wear

super easy to work with, only thing I miss is a download button and a way to add multiple products in an add

The Outdoors For You

I used this app to make a promo video for my product. It was super easy to make and post to my social media. Only thing I wish I could do is use multiple products in a video especially the occasion or brand videos.

June 8, 2020

Glad you liked it! tell us why we're missing the 5th star so we'll get better :)
Thanks!

Bikibeautybeach

great app easy to use, in less than 5 minutes you will be up and running
I have published several videos in less than 5 minutes
very easy to use

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?

CYCLEGAPS

It looks very good to start with but will have to wait to see the pricing plans to see how it matches up with other products

June 7, 2020

Hi there, what pricing plans? this app is 100% free and even if we'll add pricing tiers in the future, we'll always have a free plan available.
What is still missing for you in order to make a 5-star review?
Thanks!

amerigodeutero

I used this app to promote my products and I really like how user friendly it is, perhaps a few more platforms to choose from nevertheless highly recommended.

hellederborg

Great little addon for Shopify to provide quick promo videos for use on Facebook, Instagram etc.

All I need for a full 5 stars, is a bit more template options.

slimbody-wear.com

I will definitely install it really well and very quickly, and in the other two of my stores I didn't expect that it would be really good to create a video ad with so few clicks.

June 6, 2020

Really glad you liked it!
What it missing for a 5-star review?

Boom Cases

I used this app to create videos for my Facebook Page. The video was easy to make and share. All you have to do is select your image, background music and text. Thank you.

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?