Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Kaftans that Bling

I absolutely love this app, so easy to use and brings some life to my everyday marketing. The music choices are great as well.

Cynike Premium

i really like how easy it is to get the work done, infact thanks very much i will keep using this app.

Manje Sen

Amazing! I really love the way they give us the opportunity to create our own promotional video to promote our product.

LidiaWonders

Ohhhhhhh Wowwwwww so easy great app for those whom wants simple and fast track marketing chances , I highly recommend

Lunablue Girl

Wow, this app will change the whole dynamic of my store. I love it

June 17, 2020

Reviews just like yours are the wind beneath our wings, friend.
Keep making great videos!

Team Promo

Ms Senseless Kloset

I was able to create the perfect ad for for social media without having to come up with creative ideas. This created the perfect ad.

June 17, 2020

That’s great! thanks for sharing, keep making great videos

Gold Coasts Apparel

i was worried how i was going to pull off my first professional facebook ad.. this app just made it perfect and simple.. thanks a lot!

June 17, 2020

Amazing, thank you so much for sharing!
Keep making great videos

Giannel

I love this app is very user friendly. 100 % recommended for people like me that are not excellent in promo video making.

June 17, 2020

So glad you liked the app, thank you so much for sharing!
Keep making great videos

Wiki Lashes

Amazing app, had a question and got an almost instant response from the team too! Makes my business look very professional also!

June 17, 2020

So glad you liked the app and our support :)
Thank you so much for sharing and keep making great videos!

Shapely ONE

AMAZING!!!! So easy to publish great advertisements for your business and look profession. I will be using this app for every single ad and post that I put up or market.

High five! 🙌
Thanks for the great review, keep making great videos!