Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Live-n-Lit

Official Issue .... Facts ... make lit promo in minutes ,,, simplicity.. sophistication .. no cap blm

Ayikimarket

I used it not bad at all, need some improvements, but certainly recommend as long as it remains free

Slayish Sunglasses

I absolutely love this app. Great app for creative and eye catching content. Definitely a must add if you need help in that department.

WW luxury products

great app to use for promotion , it would be better if there is a download of the videos that we make

P.O.S.E Fitness Wear

So far I am loving it, making all sorts of videos and uploading to my social platforms and my shopify store. It's easy to use and it's free...what more can you want.

Lyfe Culture

I love how this app helps create amazing videos in minutes.
definitely recommend.

LuxoVie

So far so Good! thanks guys, Perfect for IG add rather than FB due to the length of the Video but Super Happy! Great Job!!! and incredible it's free...!

Hygieia Products

For the price it's amazing. However, it won't let me edit the provided templates or drag/resize the images.

Naturally Natural Skin Care Products

The app is so user friendly that I felt like a professional video editor. Short and to the point! There are several layouts to choose from including the music, if any, and it really helps create the type of short video any business owner would be interested in.

M|G