Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Designing Girlfirends

I used the app to make a promo for Father's Day. It was really good. It was easy to add to all of my social media.

ShantaeLingerie Store

I used this app to maker and see if it up my sale on my store its my 1st time , ever thing was so easy to make promo

thanks

Strawprint

Super easy to make publishable videos for marketing. Definitely worth trying out. I needed some videos to introduce my brand and products and this was perfect for my use case. Free and quick set up

SOCIALDIS2020

Amazing App for a NEW business to make us look like the Big Guys, with formatted a breeze to get to the Social Networks.
Kudo's Promo Team!

The Cat Story

great app, easy to use but wish i could download the video so i can manually submit it to other platforms

Thebigboxshop

AMAZING........................................................................................................

June 7, 2020

...😊
Thanks! keep making great videos!

Kim Is Athletics

It took me less than 5 minutes to make a video to post in IG and FB. So easy!! I choose a product from my store and add some text to it. The app did the rest. Be sure to read in detail what you give the app access and permission to do on the accounts you publish to.

inblar

This app is great very easy to use and adds more content to my website plus you can share to social meda keep up the good work

kalerowatch

Superior, me encanta, es una esperiencia encantadora, quiero mas y mas , muy buena aplicacion, lo recomiendo

KEIKEI COLLECTIONS

Love it! So far so good... very simple to use and looks very profesional. I only made on video so far but it took me only 5 minutes to do it. Great app!!