Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Kim Is Athletics

It took me less than 5 minutes to make a video to post in IG and FB. So easy!! I choose a product from my store and add some text to it. The app did the rest. Be sure to read in detail what you give the app access and permission to do on the accounts you publish to.

inblar

This app is great very easy to use and adds more content to my website plus you can share to social meda keep up the good work

kalerowatch

Superior, me encanta, es una esperiencia encantadora, quiero mas y mas , muy buena aplicacion, lo recomiendo

KEIKEI COLLECTIONS

Love it! So far so good... very simple to use and looks very profesional. I only made on video so far but it took me only 5 minutes to do it. Great app!!

Hapypaws

This app makes the video so great within a couple of minutes. I wish it had the option to add videos too and a bit longer as well. but really useful app

LiPSCH

Great app, easy to use, great results, amazing customer support, thanks for this very useful app - used it already for different products!

balanceart.online

I apologize for not losing the fifth star, worthy of a full dick star, I suggest everyone to try it, especially for a newbie super easy really unrealistic beginner like me, what a miracle.

Little Hammam

I'm loving using this app to make my promotional videos for Social Media. It's fun and easy to use, thank you! Would highly recommend, Natasha, Little Hammam

ZoZo & Zion

GOOD APPS, I LIKE IT, EASY TO USE, EASY TO PUBLISH, I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE, MAYBE A LITTLE SUGGESTION IS TO ADD MORE MUSIC

June 6, 2020

Thanks! Glad you liked it!
Keep making great videos

TN HOCKEY CO.

love this free app, quick little videos that get attention! will definitely be using more of these!

June 6, 2020

Thanks! We love you back :)