Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

The Star Fashions

I just installed this app... omgggggggggggg I feel like a guru already. Thank you Promo for this app it's amazing. I recommend this app 100%

May 31, 2020

Guru or not, you just made our day.
Thank you so much for this great review!! keep rockin' your videos!

volkanoshop

Well done on an awesome app, works like charm and best off all it's super easy and fast to use
Give it a try you would love it to

May 31, 2020

Thanks for the great feedback!

sardegnastore

Spettacolo molto utile per la creazione di pubblicità grande creatività la consiglio per chi lavora con i social!

***English follows:***
Grazie mille per l'ottima recensione! continua a fare fantastici video!

Translated Review:
Very useful for the creation of great creative advertising, I recommend it for those who work with social networks!

Vip Super Pets

Awesome video, fast, took me a 3 minutes.
i loved and i recommended, i will keep use this amazing app.

May 31, 2020

You rock! thanks for the great review! keep making great videos

Belluxe Official

GREAT STARTER APP! It helped when I ran out of time to create my own promo videos. There are minor things that could be fixed, but still great.

May 31, 2020

Thanks for the great review!
Let us know what's missing or should be fixed!

Team Promo

Cinderella Liberty

Easy to use. Love it to increase my conversion in my store. Will continue to use it. Highly recommended.

Buyfie

good service i used and it is usefull but it can be more video time. Because, product not seen a lot in video

Kalvama

Makes really good videos that fits perfectly for my products! You can choose between several different styles and sizes and make it fit perfectly for instagram stories for an example.

FERRETERÍA WITZI

Excelente aplicación para comenzar, aumenta la visibilidad de tu tienda en las redes sociales y muchas cosas mas. Me gusto mucho como es fácil crear un vídeo para las redes sociales

***English follows:***
¡Hola!
¡Muchas gracias por la excelente reseña! ¡sigue haciendo videos geniales!

Translated review:
"Excellent application to start, increase the visibility of your store on social networks and much more. I really liked how easy it is to create a video for social networks".

ShopWithUs

Great App! Thank you for creating wonderful app. It helps me shows my products on social media. I hope it has an option to create stories on Instagram & Facebook.