Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

mira que mono

Buena aplicación, crea videos muy profesionales e impactantes. Estaría mejor que tuviese más temas, aún así es muy buena. Da vida a las fotos de los productos

darosi furniture

Promo is a extraordinary video app ! it is great but is reality it is not affordable for everyone that is starting a small business , i will love to have the condition to pay a pro plan to start my small business making video ads to my clients that also has small business. the price does Promo charge is fair worth for the amazing software , my budget that is not good right now. 5 stars for Promo absolutely.

June 14, 2020

Well, luckily for everyone - it's 100% free of charge. Thanks for the great feedback 👍

GLO2FASH

I love using this app it make every professional in use I love it so much I would recommend anyone

June 14, 2020

Thanks!! We're super thrilled you liked it!

Better Easier

So far i have made 3 videos using the app, and it could not have been easier. I would like the videos to run a little longer than they do, but other than that i am happy

cocobraceletsmx

EXCELENTE APP SUPER FACIL DE UTILIZAR QUEDAN MUY BIEN LSO VIDEOS Y FACIL DE UTILIZAR Y PUBLICAR EN TODAS TUS REDES

AlphaHumans

Me ayudo de manera rapida a crear contenido para mi pagina, mas que agradecido por este tipo de aplicaciones y gratis

J'Lea Designs

This app makes making product videos a breeze and you can easily post them on your social media channels. It's awesome and it's free! Thank you developers!!

ScottieStuff

What a great app! Support answered IMMEDIATELY. May have some issues loading to your product pages (Supply theme for sure), but everything else is perfect.

SplendorLStore1

It is a tool that is within everyone's reach, with little experience in handling digital programs to make video.

Just Peek

I used the app to create awesome videos for my website and social media accounts. It works great! I love it