Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

The Red Panda SG

I love it! It's such an amazing experience using a free video as a simple promotional marketing tool for us who are just starting as online marketers. Thanks.

June 22, 2020

So good to hear, glad you liked it!

SRB Fine Artworks

This is the greatest app ever! I just love the ease with which I can design my own ads. They look slick and professional - and people are noticing. Love it. I urge everyone to get this app. It is so easy and turns out fabulous videos.

Slay By Shayee

Great app, did way more than I thought and I am totally obsessed. Definitely came through in the clutch. Just a few weeks shy of my grand opening.

SHE Candle Co.

I had so much fun with this app! Can't wait to create more amazing content for my shop! Beautiful videos!

Unique Care Hair

I am using the Promo app I love it!!! I m enjoying the maker creating great promotion for my bussines. The images option are great and good quality. I dont pay for the app.
It is easy fast and beautiful maker video.
The promo app is a great tool to my feed on IG and Facebook.
Highly recommend it!!

Live-n-Lit

Official Issue .... Facts ... make lit promo in minutes ,,, simplicity.. sophistication .. no cap blm

Ayikimarket

I used it not bad at all, need some improvements, but certainly recommend as long as it remains free

Slayish Sunglasses

I absolutely love this app. Great app for creative and eye catching content. Definitely a must add if you need help in that department.

WW luxury products

great app to use for promotion , it would be better if there is a download of the videos that we make

P.O.S.E Fitness Wear

So far I am loving it, making all sorts of videos and uploading to my social platforms and my shopify store. It's easy to use and it's free...what more can you want.