Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Buzztech Electronics and Gadgets

Awesome app. Very easy to use and syncs effortlessly to my Instagram and Facebook platforms. Highly recommend.

Loving Essential Oils

Simple and easy to start using. I made my first video within a few minutes. I have use promo video maker on their website but I like how this integrates with shopify and easily imports the videos. Since shopify doesn't offer a built in video player, promo makes adding videos easy with their video player.

stylussports.com

Perfect App for videos adds. It would be better if this have time option and more templates every week.

ShellyClayspot

I used the app to embed a video on the product page, and it's awesome, thank you! It's easy to use the app to create great videos with music.

choice nest

oh, thank god. this app awesome. it's really easy and helpful to promote your business. you can easily upload your videos to store and social media.

May 18, 2020

Oh wow! is it too soon to invite you over for dinner? :)
Thanks for the great feedback!

Team promo

Quessure

Made my first video and came out great! easy to use and is actually free, not free for 7 days garbage

May 18, 2020

Super glad you liked it! keep rocking!

Team Promo

Geezmo+ Online Store

Great video maker for free! I used this to promote in different platforms like shopify, facebook, youtube & instagram! You should try this out now and enjoy the benefits!

May 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback, keep killing it with great videos!

Hobbies Stuff

Best simple great smooth videos can be made within a few secs best ever to use and free of the cost too

Ord Diamonds

MUST HAVE APP.
By far the best templates out there (wish there were more!), it literally takes a few minutes to create great-looking video ads. Also, I love the fact that I get to publish my videos directly to Instagram.
LOVE IT!

Fractal Attraction

Promo.com turns my products from lifeless into trendy showcases that make me proud to have created them! Much Gratitude for providing an essential tool for free that makes remarkably professional product videos in like 5 minutes! Thank you.