Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

SA Deals International

There could be some more video editing options, but its free and easy to use. I'd say it's worth using to create quick and easy videos!

June 2, 2020

Thanks for the review! glad you enjoyed it!

TheLiteLamp

It's really helpful! I recommend using this app for those who don't know how to make videos for their product! It's easy to use and it's features are the best!

June 2, 2020

Thanks for rating us 5 stars!
Keep creating great product videos!

Team Promo

Amba & Nana

I used this app to make a promotion video for my business. It was excellent. The app is easy to use and results were just what i expected.

Muhaton

I used this to create product video and the experience is just fantastic. Easy to use and install and have great templates

Prayers Planner

I used this app to create a professional-looking video. I'm so excited it easily uploaded to my product page, a feature I've had trouble with on my own. Thank you!

MAGICAL GOODS LTD

Rewelacyjna aplikacja do sklepów, bardzo gorąco polecam bo jak ją będziesz miał u siebie to przyniesie ci wielu klientów!

Styleforyou88

PERFECTA MUY BUENA IDEAL PARA PROMOCIONAR ,ES RAPIDA Y EFECTIVA SIN DUDA LA RECOMIENDO Y SIN COSTE ALGUNO

June 1, 2020

**English follows**
¡Muchas gracias por la excelente reseña! nos alegra que te haya gustado!

Translated Review: PERFECT VERY GOOD IDEAL TO PROMOTE, IT IS QUICK AND EFFECTIVE I RECOMMEND IT WITHOUT ANY COST

The Star Fashions

I just installed this app... omgggggggggggg I feel like a guru already. Thank you Promo for this app it's amazing. I recommend this app 100%

May 31, 2020

Guru or not, you just made our day.
Thank you so much for this great review!! keep rockin' your videos!

volkanoshop

Well done on an awesome app, works like charm and best off all it's super easy and fast to use
Give it a try you would love it to

May 31, 2020

Thanks for the great feedback!

sardegnastore

Spettacolo molto utile per la creazione di pubblicità grande creatività la consiglio per chi lavora con i social!

***English follows:***
Grazie mille per l'ottima recensione! continua a fare fantastici video!

Translated Review:
Very useful for the creation of great creative advertising, I recommend it for those who work with social networks!