Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Fushanj.com

i liked this App, it's cool and nice, but i think i can't share direct to my page story. ( the story is only for my personal account not for my pages inside of my personal account ).

Gav.Char.Chin Enterptise

it's a wonderful video creator, no one told me it was this easy to use I am just learning and it makes things much easier. it's a wonderful app to use I was amassed. the best program I have used

kettybetty.com

I used the app to make my first video. It is a very good app as a starter but the colours and texts choice options are not flexible.

Frydans

Simple and easy way to make videos... I recommend,

Melhor loja do mundo

Fiz o primeiro vídeo, achei fácil de publicar nas redes sociais.. Preciso entender melhor a vinculação com o site. Mas parece muito bom!!!

4th Janeration

I used the app to create a promo video. I liked it. It doesn't play on my product page though, and I can't get it off. Help!

June 12, 2020

Hey, thanks for reaching out.
Please check your store theme for updates, or use our manual embed method. Our support team will reach you for further help.

SHOP ON IOTA

j'ai utilisé cette application pour m'aider a faire la promo de ma marque et je la trouve cool comme application.

June 12, 2020

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it! Let us know what could have make it a 5 star review.

Own-Wear

super easy to work with, only thing I miss is a download button and a way to add multiple products in an add

The Outdoors For You

I used this app to make a promo video for my product. It was super easy to make and post to my social media. Only thing I wish I could do is use multiple products in a video especially the occasion or brand videos.

June 8, 2020

Glad you liked it! tell us why we're missing the 5th star so we'll get better :)
Thanks!