Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Optimist Alpha

So far, this app is superb. The videos are smooth and exciting to watch. The music to choose from is good. Not sure how long I can make my videos. I will experiment on that soon.

Greenside CBD

Love this app, easy to use, great videos, well impressed, very easy to link them up to your social media accounts, it's basically one button, very impressed.

November 20, 2020

Yay! Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! What do you think is missing for a fifth star?

BluePaco

I used this app to make some videos for advertising. This app is simple and easy to use. So right now, I'm waiting for the update version to see what's new on this app. I really like it.

November 20, 2020

Glad you liked it! Good luck with your business!

Beyond The Grill

Very easy to use and publish within minutes after uploading my photos! Still trying to figure out how to change a few features but overall really impressed so far!

Sololo Goods

Hard to utilize first. getting stuck at 99% download, but after several reinstalling attempts, it finally worked. Thanks, great app.

Luxury Frank Shop

Es una buena herramienta para promover artículos. Suficientes modelos para ir variando. Conecta con muchos medios.

Plush Kittie Parlour

Very Good, took a while to download cbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbcb

DBE

I love how easy it is to use!!!! Very helpful for a small business like mine. My only problem is I would like to be able to download the video to my storage

MO-RAMS

I would like to see the option to add more than one item in a video, or different categories. Other than that, its a wonderful app.

Natty Records Store

I used the app to help introduce some signature products. I think it will drive more customers to our store.

November 10, 2020

Thanks for the review!
We hope you'll drive tremendous amount of traffic for your store.
Keep making great videos and good luck with your business 👍