Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Hygge4You

I love how easy it was to create the promo video for my products!!! Thanks for creating this tool!!!

TrueStim BC Pain Relief Devices

It was so simple to make my special Canada Day Video!!
Truly grateful for the ease of choosing your music and setting up the ad content! Excellent App!

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback, glad you liked it!!!
Keep making great videos.

Team Promo

The Sawmill Shop

Good for making simple and to the point videos, easy to use and a good variety for starting out I'd recommend it to anyone

A-Town Coffee

I used this app to help me make easy videos for social media. love it! super simple to use! I highly recommend them!

REMENYSCE

Incredible. This make it so easy to create profesionnal videos with your products and interesting creatives as well !

KiddyLanes

The easiest way to create professional videos and then share it on social media...Good to have it...We recommend..

raforrest

there's not to love about this app, all I had to do was pick a pic from my store and the app did the rest, from there I just had to publish it.

Q.A Beauty Plus

I use this app to make videos. it is good. I will use this one again. thank you for making this app.

One80shop

JUST TRIED THIS APP AND WAS AMAZED HOW EASY IT WAS TO CREATE AMAZING VIDEOS ! WILL USE A LOT. THANKYOU !

Afrori Gifts

This app has been great for creating videos for Facebook and Instagram. It would be good to be able to choose the opening picture for the video as sometimes what is first seen is a blank white screen which doesn't work if it is on stories. It would also be nice to have a bigger music selection.
Regardless I do recommend