Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

CYCLEGAPS

It looks very good to start with but will have to wait to see the pricing plans to see how it matches up with other products

June 7, 2020

Hi there, what pricing plans? this app is 100% free and even if we'll add pricing tiers in the future, we'll always have a free plan available.
What is still missing for you in order to make a 5-star review?
Thanks!

Team Promo

amerigodeutero

I used this app to promote my products and I really like how user friendly it is, perhaps a few more platforms to choose from nevertheless highly recommended.

hellederborg

Great little addon for Shopify to provide quick promo videos for use on Facebook, Instagram etc.

All I need for a full 5 stars, is a bit more template options.

slimbody-wear.com

I will definitely install it really well and very quickly, and in the other two of my stores I didn't expect that it would be really good to create a video ad with so few clicks.

June 6, 2020

Really glad you liked it!
What it missing for a 5-star review?

Boom Cases

I used this app to create videos for my Facebook Page. The video was easy to make and share. All you have to do is select your image, background music and text. Thank you.

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?

Deviant Design

Hey super easy to use and pretty nice outcome! Thanks Promo Video Maker! Ill be using this program a bit more to promote new collections as well as teasers fro you tube Chanel. This will make life a whole lot easier and Ill have more time to complete other tasks!

June 3, 2020

Glad you liked it! What will make it a 5 star review?

SCL Fashion

Very easy to do, safe a lot of time trying to do it your self. I will recommend it to everyone in my group.

June 3, 2020

Thanks! What will make it a 5 star review?

JAMES & JACOB

I personnaly recommand this app; it is very easy to use and the effects are remarkables. Thanks guys.

June 2, 2020

Thanks, what can we do to make it a 5-star review?

Team Promo

GegMe - Lifestyle Blog & Shop

Sehr einfache und spannende Lösung für schnelle und tolle Videos. Leider ist die Auswahl in dieser kostenfreien App aber recht begrenzt. Daher einen Stern Abzug

nordicsimply

The Promo Video Maker app is very easy to work with.
I am wondering why it isn't possible to download a video instead of publishing it right away? Also wondering why the video maker doesn't save a copy of videos that are published (in order to edit it for future publishings) - As far as I see I need to create the video again from scratch if I want to make changes for future publishings...?

April 5, 2020

Hey There, thanks for the feedback!
- Published videos are rendered, therefore can't be re-edited. However, we hear you and will check if there is something we can do on a future release.
- We will consider allowing video download on future plans, right now you can publish your video anywhere you'd like, for free.
- We will roll a major release this week so hang tight and check us soon!

Thanks,